CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

Hey guys,
Do you think they were thinking about killing him off or trying to create buzz? On the Direct TV guide, last nights episode orignally said that a member was fatally shot but then the summary was changed. I also found this summary on TV.com:
"A truck carrying weapons that were confiscated from previous crimes are now back on the streets of Miami. An old enemy of Horatio’s puts the lives of two CSI’s in harms way after a confiscated missile is launched into courthouse allowing Clavo Cruz to escape during his arraignment and injuring one CSI and the fatality of another CSI."

Next weeks plot summarized is a little different then TV guide's:

"A member of the team dies after being shot in the head; the CSIs find evidence that could lead them to the man behind the team member's shooting."

I hope that they aren't planning on killing him off.

They're not...as far as I know...everything so far has said he doesn't die, because he's in the next episode, "Broken Home." So I don't think he dies in the end.

Eric doesn't die...well not permanently anyway. He does die for a moment or two but they zap him back to life with the paddles. And as cainesugar said he is back to work in the "Broken Home"

Hcrazy said:
Ok someone tell me if that was H, That Alexx and Frank are helping on the floor for next weeks preview???

near the boat, is it him???? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep watching the promo on the CBS site but I can't find the scene you're referring to. When is it?

I can't find the boat scene with Frank, Horatio, and Alexx either. However, in the promo, is it just me or does it look like Frank gets shot?

what? frank and horatio gets shot now? ummm ok... wow clavo is really brining the team down.... ok who else gets shot? o and oe question.... the officer that clavo stabbed while he was talkin to horatio did that guy die cuz that wasnt really clear.

Wait...H and Frank get shot? I really doubt it, but if anyone can clarify, please do. I really really doubt it, in fact, because we're spoiler-crazy and we would have known about it, but if could be true. Someone clarify, and fast!

I can't find the boat scene. Anybody have a link DIRECTLY to the pics?

No, i don't think they get shot....I don't think so at least... :(

oo i wtched the cbs previe over and over again i think i saw like a glance of the boat thing in it but i doubt that its horatio so no worries lol

It would be awesome (if they lived- I always wanted H to be the one to get shot and then live, but in a similar way to Eric) but i don't think so. Too much for one season.
I can't find the boat scene either. Funny.
Also- anyone know of the girl -Kathy was it?- lives in the end? if H can save her and Eric? Can anyone say SuperH? :D

It looked like he may have gotten shot behind the ear???

I think you mean Eric, because yes, he did. But not H. I don't think so.
We might have to wait for May for that (boohoo) :( If it every happens
But I can't be 100% sure.

In all my excited I totally forgot about the girl in the trunk...I don't remember reading anything about her dying or even about her surviving. Eric being shot seems to have overshadowed the plight of this woman who was just going to work!

I'm thinking that maybe the girl doesn't live. It's possible just to add more things to Clavo's list of crimes. That whole car garage thing was obviously a set-up to get them into the shootout.

But then again, maybe the girl will randomly show up somewhere.

Yeah...maybe she wasn't even in the car. I don't know, but we'll have to wait and see. Anyone know, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back