CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

Hey all. I was going to put those pics up but I see you already got to them! Well, I'll get my cookies and chips out. 4 hours to go! *squeel*

30 minutes for me...I can hardly wait!!! Looking at the photo gallery provided, it's gonna be a good one!!!

OMG!!!!! What an episode! Even though I knew what was gonna happen at the end, I didn't expect it to happen the way it did. I was so surprised at what happened. Wow! I don't want to wait a whole week to see what happens next. I don't think I'll be able to wait that long without going insane. lol

Will Eric ever be the same again?!? *freaks out* He might die! Somebody might try to sabatoge him by squeezing the bag of clear stuff and smothering him in his sleep in the hospital!! *screams*

Ok someone tell me if that was H, That Alexx and Frank are helping on the floor for next weeks preview???

near the boat, is it him???? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pictures... I think magic should happen and Delko should run around in that hospital gown ;)

Although... I'm not exactly sure how cute his naked butt would be... hmmm.

And wait -- in that one picture Ryan actually looks very forlorn (I spelled that wrong, didn't I) and sad. I love it!

Those pictures. If I woke up from a coma and saw Horatio's face merely inches from mine I would instantly flatline.

So does anyone know is Delko going to die or is he going to rise from the dead like Jesus?

Nope, he's not dying. He'll be clinically dead, at least once, but he'll be fine in the end. ;)

I agree with Avalia, he should run around in that hospital gown. :devil: Give all the nurses heart attacks.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Those pictures. If I woke up from a coma and saw Horatio's face merely inches from mine I would instantly flatline.
Oh dear...I shouldn't laugh...but damn it, that's hilarious! Great, now I can't take those particular pictures seriously anymore.

I agree with midnight_tiptoes if I woke up to that it would send me into cardiac arrest!! Now if it were me persoanlly in that bed and Eric was that close...I would definately die happy or pucker up!! :lol: The fact that Calleigh is there next to him in the hospital makes this shipper all the more excited for next weeks ep.

I can't wait to see what H does to Clavo too! As much as I love his character, karma sucks :D

Im just glad to know that Erik doesn't die...and I hope Haratio kills that son of a bi*** that shot Erik.

Try not dead. He's very much alive. And I can say this because this is the spoiler lab. So I'm spoiling you.
he "clinically dies" and then they revive him- as in flatline, they paddle him and bring him back. It just looks like he's dead. He, in the end, will not be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back