CSI:Miami S4 in Asia

Haha I noticed the color code too... Everything green... even the pants of the older brother.
I don't really like the case though, but I liked the ending. It shows another side of H. Funny coincidence that this epi airs along with the NY episode with the superman story... in that NY episode, in the ending they show bits of every NY character too, like in Miami. Though the theme is different. Miami it's 'family', NY about 'superhero' (suppose that the CSIs are like 'superheros', they help people :))

Anyway, does any of you watch LV too? I was wondering when LV season 7 would premiere on AXN? If I do the counting right... it could be December or January... Jeez don't you think it's frustrating how we're always late to see the new seasons? :(

Hello guys! nice to find a thread for asia here.
I can't bring myself to watch S4 of csi:miami knowing Speedle's no longer there. Hell, I can't even stand watching teasers of the eps.

Yeah but I've always ended up spoiled before I watch the actual episode, cuz everyone has already talked about it months before the episode airs here. So when I finally get the chance to watch it, I have already known about everything :rolleyes: Kinda takes out the fun, at least for me...

Anyway, what do you think of tonight's episode? I don't really like it at first... Got a bit boring. It's just got interesting towards the end. I like the H's story at the end too, about him looking out for the little girl (killer still on the loose?), though I don't really understand. Is the case from previous seasons?

Though I must say: Ryan looked HOT in tonight's episode ;)

i must say that last night was one of the most boring episodes ever!! (season4 episode 3) The only exciting part when Rick approached H n tell him aobut his NY past.
Coz he couldn't arrest Jennifer Wilson's murderer n had 2 place an officer 24-7 to look after the Jen.

i must say that last night was one of the most boring episodes ever!! (season4 episode 3) The only exciting part when Rick approached H n tell him aobut his NY past.
Possibly, but the way the victim drank her Rose Bayou was interesting too! I mean, have you guys ever seen SUCH a way of drinking from a test tube? That had me laughing... :lol:

PREY was a good episode, but I thought the 2 suspects were made just to lengthen the ep and reduce the drama rama of H's colorful past. I mean, do we really want an episode full of his past? No doubt it would be interesting, but so early in the season? Nah...

I thought the palm printer Calleigh had was waaay too futuristic to be used. haha.

Ryan's interrogation with the missus of the dead girl-so cute. Did you guys listen carefully to him? He was speaking in hushed tones, almost Horatio-like, which was very cute of him. I thought the missus was going to give him a slap after he said that the mister had been watching little girl. *phew!*

And Horatio's office at the ending of the episode. He had GLASS WALLS. A PERFECT SEA VIEW. NATURAL LIGHTING. WTF?! He has the best office anyone could ever ask for, unless it wasn't his. Lol. A very beautiful office it was. Oh, and Horatio looked absolutely hot in it.

http://allstarz.hollywood.com/users/csimiami/403/861.jpg

Does anyone remember the ingredients of Rose Baoyou? I remembered honey, ethanol and something rose.

Cap taken from Miami Style.

*Picture edited to a link as it was over 480 pixels in width and stretching the screen*

Just a reminder that images should be no wider than 480 pixels as they can stretch the screen and slow down those with slower connections. Thanks. :)

I thought it was the dead-girl's mother? Haha but cute none the less. Ryan was trying to imply his theory/suspicion to her, at the same time trying so hard not to make her mad. I'm amused by the way he was talking... haha you're probably right. Maybe it was his hushed tone. :D
Hmm I need to watch it again...

The palm printer Calleigh used was sort of cool ;)

Jeez I can't believe they're re-running S5 from LV again... :rolleyes: Not that I mind the few episodes that I like, but it's a sign they're not gonna air the new season soon... :(

Duly noted, Lucy. Happy birthday BTW!

Yeah, it was the dead girl's mother. Missus is wife....gosh I forgot.

What do you expect with the CSI? Season 7 has yet to premier in the states...however I thought it would be better if they re-ran the S6 episodes. I love Pirates of the Third Reich.

This week... On Tuesday :D I just Can't wait ;)
I hope the first episode is coooool (because usually I don't like the first episode of any TV series except for CSI Miami Season 3 lol :lol:)

What about this Tuesday, horatio_love? :confused:

I wonder on which days they show CSI in your local channel/AXN? To me it's new episodes on Wednesdays (for Miami and LV) and I forgot for NY (don't watch it much). Then they replaying that same episode on Sundays, all three CSIs back to back (hence the 'CSI Supreme Sunday').

lane said:
What do you expect with the CSI? Season 7 has yet to premier in the states...however I thought it would be better if they re-ran the S6 episodes. I love Pirates of the Third Reich.
S7 is due to start on Sept 21 in the states... I'm dying to see the new episodes. I'm really curious to see how the spoilers turn out. Well something is about to happen to a character I love, so you might understand why I'm dying to know what's gonna happen.
I just can't believe I need to wait another 4 months or so before I could see it :( It feels so frustratingly long...
I hope AXN would air it soon, though I know it's not gonna happen cuz they're re-running S5 now *sigh*

Oh well, pardon my rant... Anyway, yeah I prefer they re-running S6 cuz I missed a few episodes. I wanna see Rashomama! :D

Oh well, pardon my rant... Anyway, yeah I prefer they re-running S6 cuz I missed a few episodes. I wanna see Rashomama!
While we are here, we might as well rant...no one else except us are going to talk about Miami's S4 anyway.
If you missed out on any episodes of CSI, you can always go to the official CBS website and check out the transcripts. They're quite true to the episodes, unless you would rather check out the reviews on CSIFiles. lol.

This episode is quite interesting in a way, but also quite...dull.
I don't know, but maybe they should have concentrated on just one case instead of making two cases intervening with each other. Made me bored. Maybe it was because I was surfing the net at the same time.

On another note, however, the projection of the handwriting was a cool freaking piece of machinery. I've never seen anything like that; it makes the Vegas lab look...old. Lol.

"I'm a computer geek, Ryan. That's what I do," :lol:

When H was informed that the substance found on something (I forgot what it was) was dextrose, he said, "AKA plaster" which was his same reply to an old episode where he said "AKA sand" to silicone. Guest stars aren't the only things being recycled; one-liners are too!

Back