CSI:Miami Road Trip: Seven Years of Bad Luck & Counting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow geni what powerful and amazing updates. I guess katie finally got her revenge on her daughters killer. LOL I laughed so hard when I read the part of me having time stop when I take my watch in the shower... its actually true... thats why I have to have waterproof watches... cause i never take the watch off... anyway can't wait for more updates ... hopefully we can get something a little cherrier cause I was so totally almost in tears. Ur updates are so intense *sniffles*
*claps* absolutely amazing can't wait for more!!!

Ok was my brekkie enterainment again-However after my nice long-ish review I pressed 'Continue' and dun dun dunnnnnn-The dreaded white maintence screen came up :( :( so I'll try it again....

I am reviewing however whether to continue this as my brekkie enterainment-my heart can't take all the emotions first thing in the morning!!!*starts breathing deep again*

Vargas: Alright. *takes out gun*

Delko: *frowning*

Vargas: *points gun at Eric* Any last words?

Horatio: *points gun to Vargas' head* How about put down the gun.

Vargas: *stares at Eric*

Horatio: Right now partner.
*sings* Here He comes to save the day!!!* GO HORATIO WOOOHOOO :D :D :D

Horatio: We searched everywhere.

Vargas: *starts laughing*

Delko: *walks over* Where is she.

Vargas: Dead.
:eek: *raises fist to punch Vargas (I'm not a violent person!!!)Not the Baby!!!! *sniff sniff*

Delko: I have zero patiene for this. I'm going to kill you either way, so just tell me.

Vargas: You're a CSI. *laughs* You don't kill people.
Seriously does he not know the CSI Miami team but I suppose this is pre-season 3+4 choas and H's killing spree...(Not to diss H-I love him-Big Daddy H, not meant that in a pimp kinda way...*puts shovel down* Sorry I'll sorry digging my hole! :rolleyes:) anyways....

Calleigh: *pulls out gun*

Matt: Yeah nice try sweetheart. *pulls trigger*

BAM

Calleigh: *screams, falls*

Delko: *runs for Logan*

Matt: *pulls trigger*

BAM BAM BAM
OH. MY .WORD(theres my catchpharse again-by thats not said in a Janice way-I'm a Brit!!!)

For minute there Geni I thought you were on a campaign to finish the RT-killing off everyone by shooting them :( :p...but everyone was ok :D

Logan: I should have killed you out there too. But gosh, I have to tell you. When that knife passed through Lori's chest, and her eyes started to go dark, I knew what it was finally like to have power. Her life was completely at my mercy, her every limb going limp and her face draining of blood. All because of me. It felt amazing.

BAM BAM BAM BAM

Carly: *looks at Katie*

Logan drops, dies

Katie: *frowning, holding smoking gun*
Now I'm not one for violence but-GO KATIE!!!!!that guy is a psycho...

for fear of making this the longest post ever I wouldn't go over the Speed/Anni bit-but all I will say is CUTE :D

Looking forward to more :D *sees post count*man well be a new thread next time I post-how exciting :D

I should be starting a new thread sometime this afternoon, depending on how many posts are left. Thanks for reading everyone, it has been a wild ride for the 7th RT, and I can't wait to see everyone in the next one. :D

*hugs for all* I can't express how much it means to see everyone having a good time and reading! Thanks so much for sticking around through all the craziness. :)

Wow! What a way to end the thread! I'm glad Eric and Jess are finally safe! And yay for Katie killing Logan :devil:
See ya'll in the next thread!

Yeah, Logan's dead. No i can sleep in peace. *silence* What? Sometimes i like to pretend the story is reality...

Oh Gen there were two post left :rolleyes:.... I hate you :lol: lol j/k

Well now there is one post left so i'm letting this one open until you post something in order to reach 1000 posts :p

Fine. :p

Yay Road Trip! And Sissi was in here! :lol:

The next thread will be ten times better. But that's usually what people say when they start something new. Ha.

speed_cochrane said:
Fine. :p

Yay Road Trip! And Sissi was in here! :lol:

The next thread will be ten times better. But that's usually what people say when they start something new. Ha.

Hum that's SO much better :p

Now i can lock this thread :D

Loooooooooooooooooove you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back