CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S5 Spoilers~

thanks liten, great gallery.
and good to see i'm not the only swissie here ;)

Hi!

I would like to know if someone here has the new pics of the cast in HQ that are shown in CSI: Miami Official site... some of them are pretty good :) I think they were taken for this new season 'cause i've never seen them before...

Thanks in advance! :)

Bluecat said:
Hi!

I would like to know if someone here has the new pics of the cast in HQ that are shown in CSI: Miami Official site... some of them are pretty good :) I think they were taken for this new season 'cause i've never seen them before...

Thanks in advance! :)

I search these pics, too. :)

what is the hole adress of the official csi miami site i like to have so i can look around there..

You're very welcome! :)

I don't know if a similar picture was posted already on another thread, but I just made a big scan of the Daily Variety Cover. Thought I'd share ;)

Modern Day Gallery is slowly updating (I'm uploading them through the next few hours) HQ promotional images of this seasons cast photos. The ones that people have been asking for. Some have been added. Come check them out. (spoiler free photos)

Thank you Shane. Very nice pics! :D

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-
I love the images of Eva!!!!!!!!
I'm anxiously waiting for some Emily pics!!! :)
thank you!

Juma check the Emily thread there are pics enough of Emily and yes the pics are great from eva.. I m happy with the link because i lost it.. My pc was crashed. So thanks again for the link.. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back