CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 1-4 Picture Thread ~Possible S4 Spoile

ABC I'm wondering if there are any " 4.6 under suspicion" HQ stills anywere in your collection or site wereever you get them?

these ones for example:

First

second

Re: CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S5 Spoilers~

I thought now would be a good time to edit the title of this thread as hopefully we'll be getting the first S5 promo pics sometime soon. :D

I'd also like to repost the reminders from the first page, after a bit of tweaking:

1. As this is a picture thread for all 5 seasons of CSI: Miami, and even though there is a 'possible spoiler' warning in the title, we'd like to ask that if you are going to post pics (promos or otherwise) from an as-yet unaired S5 episode that you post your pics as links only and not thumbnails as a courtesy to those who wish to remain spoiler free.

2. If you post a 'spoiler' in relation to the pics and/or discuss what will happen on future episodes, we ask that you please use either the spoiler code or spoiler space.

3. If you are going to post your pics as images please remember that the maximum width allowed in the Miami forum is 480px. Also, please make sure that the images are uploaded to your own webspace and not 'hotlinked' from another site. We ask that you post no more than 2 medium or small sized pics per reply, if you have more than 2, the rest should be posted as links. Please limit larger pics to one per reply, and the rest as links.

4. If posting pics as thumbnails, please post no more than 6 at one time, if you have more than 6, the rest should be posted as links.

Thanks guys! :D

Right now, I'm uploading the season premiere images 'Rio' at my website as well as the cast photo shoot. Check out here by clicking 'Last Uploads'

Thanks for the link, Shane...the pics are gorgeous. :D

Jiffyjazzy said:
Does anyone have pictures from the 100th episode cake cutting party?

I do. But I'm leaving for Las Vegas in the early morning so I won't be back till Sunday. I could upload right now or perhaps when I get home on Sunday. Lemme see.

Wowz, I love Emily in those pictures. She looks really stunning.

I am going to be adding stills from 'If Looks could kill' any moment to my gallery so keep checking.

ETA: They're here! :x

Thnx for posting those pics :D They all look very happy indeed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back