CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 1-4 Picture Thread ~Possible S4 Spoile

I see it! Keep them coming Shane! You make all of us very happy! :)

Shane, those HC/DC promo pics you posted the other day are just...wow! :eek: *fans herself* :eek:

I second BulletGrrrl - please keep 'em coming, and making us all very happy people :D

Wow! *does happy dance* I never noticed Adam's chest hair in 'Lost Son' before, must go back to investigate. Maybe it was in honor of Rory? :lol: *runs off after Adam with a razor and shave cream*

Lovely pictures Shane. I'm sure that's Sofia in the orange, unless I'm getting very confused! ;)

That comment about Khandi was meant towards some pics a ways back. I had missed them the first time around. Sofia looks lovely in orange as well :) I should have mentioned that earlier, I suppose. Now you must think I've lost it, right Lucy ? :lol:

Lucy said:
Lovely pictures Shane. I'm sure that's Sofia in the orange, unless I'm getting very confused! ;)

Yup, that's Sofia in the orange.

Oh and Amy can I help you? *takes out shaving cream and razor* You take Adam I take Rory?

Hehe Katie you sure can! If we work in tandem I'm sure we can make them happily smooth. Maybe we should switch to nair though, so if they fight we won't run the risk of cutting them? I love your av btw!

Sorry everyone, Katie and I have a personal crusade against chest hair haha.

csimiami_happy said:
That comment about Khandi was meant towards some pics a ways back. I had missed them the first time around. Sofia looks lovely in orange as well :) I should have mentioned that earlier, I suppose. Now you must think I've lost it, right Lucy ? :lol:
:lol: No more than I have! ;) It makes sense now.

Thanks for the explanation Amy, and for the confirmation Katie. :)

Great pics, Shane! :D Thanks for sharing them with us!

I particularly love that pic of H from 'Hell Night' where he's crouching down. Great hands shot. I just love his hands! :devil: :D

Glad you're enjoying, everyone! :D

HQ 'Pirated' Promo Pics/Stills

And now, Alexx is in orange! :lol:

Once again, enjoy. ;)

Thank you for the pictures! Unfortunately i can't see the picures hosted in freeimagehosting :/ These are from "Lost Son", "Hell Night" and "Speed kills"

Sorry guys for the lack of updates/photos. Real life *cough grounding*cough* over the weekend delayed me from doing so.

Anyways...let's continue with the photos. :D

HQ 'Legal' Promo Stills

Promo pics for after the fall in a while. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back