[CSI: Miami Music Thread #1] Let's enjoy the moments

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by BlueCurl, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I love the theme to the show....when ever i hear it i see the opening credits in my head and sometimes i like freak :eek: and wonder if there is a tv somewhere with the show on and i start freaking :eek: because i think i'm missing an episode....and when i'm watching it...i put my tv up really loud and play air guitar and sing the famous lines..."We won't get fooled again!! Don't get fooled again!! No, No!!"...and i everytime i see the opening credits i feel like i'm gonna explode with excitement even if it's a rerun... because i'm just so obsessed....... i never miss an episode....ever......ever.....EVER....no matter how many times i've seen it...and i could listen to the theme song over and over.... :D

2. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I am in the phase of just NOT wanting to hear the song at the moment :lol: Just heard it a few times to many! :lol:

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I could never ever get tired of that song....
    i also like the song "Breathe Me" by Sia played in the episode..Inoccent...oh and "Getting away with murder" from Pro Per is a good one.. and the song Speed was listening to on his headphones in Broken was "on the hunt" by Lynyrd Skynyrd...which i think was so fitting because Speed's fav band after all is Lynyrd Skynyrd.... but you know what i didn't like is that the song "where is my boy?" the one they used in Lost son to sort of say goodbye to Speed is also used when that jerk John Hagen shoots himself in 10-7...it's like an insult to Speed.... in my opinion... oh and does anyone know the name of that song they play during Marisol's cancer treatment...the one played while H is sitting by her watching her sleep?

4. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I can listen tot a wole lot of music from CSI: Miami way to often. That is probably why I started the list in the first place. I think about 1/3 of the list I have are songs I really like!

I must also add that because of the csi shows I am a total addict with electronica music. it used to be more alternative, rock, hard rock and co sorts... Like I have al albums of Massive attack, lamb, the album leaf, ect. some albums of sigur ros, ect and mogwai will come soon...

I have always been a total music freak though. but a show as csi(all three) really is great to explore and find out a lot of different music.

5. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

I have to agree with you. The music is awesome.

yep. the same here. I didn't know "Massive Attack" before, but now I'm a fan of their music. And "Lamb" and "Tosca" are also great. :D

6. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

You might like hooverphonic as well then. It is a belgium band. try the songs: battersea en mad about you as examplers. I knew Massive attack already from Third Watch.

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

does any one know the song played during Marisol's chemotherapy while H sits there and watches her sleep??

8. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Question is already been asked and answered a little above and can be found on almost all websites in the first post!

9. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Does anyone have music yet from the latest episode Tripple Threat?

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

From TuneFind.com :

Let Forever Be, by The Chemical Brothers
    Timberland, by Love Tractor

11. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

12. JeremyBrettFan

JeremyBrettFan Victim

Anyone know the song/artist from the last scene of 5.19 "Bloodline"?

13. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

Omg! I was wondering the SAME exact thing! That was a very good song! Please, if anyone know's the song and artist, please share!

~~Ally

14. UnXplainedThing

UnXplainedThing Victim

One more, I'm looking for that one too.

15. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Plus/Minus - For You

That is what the song is from the end of the Bloodline episode...

your welcome all :lol:

already added it to the csi: miami wiki!