[CSI: Miami Music Thread #1] Let's enjoy the moments

need help with .....
what is the name of the song that is played during the end of CSI Miami Simple Man episode while Horatio is standing in front of Yelina's door ?!
...thanks in advace ;)

Sorry, Pusher, don't know.
Anyone know the name of the song at the end of "Dead Air" When H is sitting with Marisol for her chemo? Thanks! :D

After a very busy period.. I finally solved my lemon jelly - come problem in episode 1.03 wet foot/dry foot...

the song actually played at the beginning is "lemon jelly - homage to patagonia". For the ones that care :lol:

the song with the chemo is mentioned at many sites: Richard Walters - All at Sea

Does anyone know who sings the song that is at the end of "Broken Home"? Something about Can we just rewind...something like that??? lol ;)

Well I was trying to find out. I did find two other songs in that episode. But no luck on the part you're looking for! I do know that there is a rumor going around that a lot of music from rio is made by the composers itself but as far as it concerns me it is just a rumor.

Another question. It is a familiar piece of music and might be used somewhere else too but I can;t think of it right now. It is the piece used in s03e22 Vengeance.. after Horatio has printed Bob Keaton's body for that print Hagen steps in and Horatio and Hagen talk. There is a background music there. It is so familiar but I can;t seem tot hink of it right now! Anyone can help me out?

It is also playing at the moment Horatio goes back to look at Bob Keaton in the morgue...

Hey BlueCurl, as I remember, the song you mean was also played in season 4 in "Payback" at the end of the episode when Horatio goes to the women (who hit her rapist with the sculpture), who is standing at the pool. I hope you know, which scene I mean. ;)
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm quite sure. :)

Do you know what this song is called?? :)

FreakyLady said:
Hey BlueCurl, as I remember, the song you mean was also played in season 4 in "Payback" at the end of the episode when Horatio goes to the women (who hit her rapist with the sculpture), who is standing at the pool. I hope you know, which scene I mean. ;)
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm quite sure. :)

Do you know what this song is called?? :)

Yes that's the same song! But I just don't know its name! And I want it so badly :lol:

Hmm... :( I thought you would know, what's that song called. But I'm sure you'll find that out. ;) :D
Please let me know if you know something new.

FreakyLady said:
Hmm... :( I thought you would know, what's that song called. But I'm sure you'll find that out. ;) :D
Please let me know if you know something new.

I doubt if I will! I do not know the song and nobody seems to. even at some other discussion forum were there are a lot of musice know-it-all people are... But if I ever will. I'll let ya'll now :lol:

Back