CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

I need to cap to do your request robotnik22 thought I had some, give me a few days ok? Thanks!

Here are three Ryan Valentine's Day icons I made, don't really like the first one but the second one isn't too bad I don't think.

vdayryan.jpg
vdayryan3.jpg
vdayryan4.jpg

Last edited:
Really great work on the challenge icons, Axelsonfire! I adore the first one -- really cool style. :)

GNRFan, awesome work on your labcoat challenge icons. The first Ryan one is my favourite. Love the coloring and text placement. :D

FallenForFlack, those are some really cute Valentine's Day icons! :adore:

Here are some 140x140 Speed avatars:

140speed24.png
140speed27.png
140speed19.png

You can find the rest in my LJ Post. :)

Awesome icons, gals! :)

I just uploaded Photoshop onto my Vista so I was experimenting with coloring as things look different depending on screen resolution (XP was much brighter and 'true' while Vista was a little more pale).

Eva1.png
Eva2.png
Eva3.png

Last edited:
^ Thanks! :)

I bear more iconz.

[07] Point of Impact
[14] Kill Clause
[03] Eva La Rue

Teasers:

Point1.png
Kill14.png
Kill12.png

The rest are in my Livejournal post.

I wish we had screencaps from the newest episodes. :p

Beautiful icons Geni! What episodes do you need screencaps of? I have screencaps of Ryan done from all the episodes all the way up to this past Monday but I could do others if you need.

Thanks!

'In the Wind', 'Miami, We Have a Problem' and 'Getting Axed' are my favs so far, if you wanted to concentrate on those. I would adore some Jesse (and maybe Horatio?) caps. :adore: :)

Beautiful icons Geni! What episodes do you need screencaps of? I have screencaps of Ryan done from all the episodes all the way up to this past Monday but I could do others if you need.

Thanks!

'In the Wind', 'Miami, We Have a Problem' and 'Getting Axed' are my favs so far, if you wanted to concentrate on those. I would adore some Jesse (and maybe Horatio?) caps. :adore: :)

Sure! Give me a few days and I'll post them in the screencap thread when I get them done for you! I'll PM you too so you know!

Back