CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Now My fav. couples
eden001.gif
cake004.gif

Whit, I commented on your LJ. :)

Lady I, I love your Ryan icon and the Eden and Cake ones. :)

GregNickRyanFan I love your creativity :thumbsup:

Thanks. :) I used a trial version of a Scrapbook program.

Those are amazing. How do you do those? I did some blends by saving some pics as patterns and then applying them to another pic, but that's the only way I can figure out how to do it. :lol:

Nice stuff in here!

Shazz I really love your first icon!!! It is clear and sharp and the coloring looks soft. But I have to say that, IMO, in the 2nd one Calleigh is too yellow and the pic is oversharpened (just a tad) and in the 3rd one she is too pink.

Thanks Steffi!! That's helps alot thanks, I'll work on the colouring and sharpening! :)
A few more, they're a bit crap but I'm still practicing so bare with me please!
4x10Miami0951.png
4x10Miami1384.png
5x02_goingUnder1450.png

First set, I agree with cathwillows, although I really love that pink background and didn't notice her face being too pink at first. I do love that first icon though.

Second set, I really love the third one. I think you might want to use the sharpen tool on her face a little in the second one. That is if you program has one. Mine doesn't. It has sharpen under the effects tab though, so I always have to sharpen the whole icon and not just areas, unfortunately. The first icon in this set looks good to me, very nice crop. :)

Do you have the original cap from the third one of Cal with the apple? I have a cap of Horatio somewhere holding an orange and I'd like to put both pics together for something. :)

Last edited:
Do you have the original cap from the third one of Cal with the apple? I have a cap of Horatio somewhere holding an orange and I'd like to put both pics together for something. :)

Thanks for the advice. :)

I can't find the original cap but I think the episode is Going Under Season 5 Episode 2. Hope this helps :).

Last edited:
Back