CSI : Miami Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! She loves that picture alright but as me and Kat discovered..that cap'll driver you nuts!

Here's my shot at it:
Ryanicon3.jpg

Thanks Sara and Katelyn! I LOVE that cap........however.......
Sophia is right - that cap was hard to work with.

For some reason caps can be hard to work with.
I find they always come out red, like their faces and stuff. so it forces you to play around with stuff and sometimes it gets rather annoying.

so i finally posted some more icons

Teasers:
jonbright1.png
jonbright7.png
jonbright17.png

39 icons were posted here at my Livejournal
Enjoy!

Well with that one - it was so grainy and blurry it was a major pain but very hott!

ok 4 more Ryan ones.

ts52412.jpg

ts5241.jpg

ts52414.jpg

Ryan

I really like the first one the most kat i think the caption is hilarious!
I loooove the picture in the second one!! amazing
all of them are great, good job!!!

Kat those are great icons...I love his expresion on the first one and I agree with katelynn the pic you used in the second one is beautiful!! loved it!! :)

Kinda OT but still katelynn I looove you Kelly C icons! :D

LOL! Kat, the 'Stetler Is An Idiot' icon is epic. And your Ryan icon waaay up there is fab--I love the misty effect on the first Ryan. And the other two further down, the colours are wonderful.

cathwillows, I absolutely adore the icons way above up there. The first one is so sad yet very beautiful. Love the glow in the text. The colouring is fantastic!

Jodie, that Delko icon is terrific. :D I seriously can't stop staring it at it, heh.

wolfesgamergirl, the brush on your second icon up there is really great and it makes the icon come together really nicely. And heh, love the caption on the first one--he does look rather grumpy, doesn't he?

shazza, cool icon! :D What's better than one Ryan? Two Ryans!

katelynn said:
I find they always come out red, like their faces and stuff. so it forces you to play around with stuff and sometimes it gets rather annoying.

I have that problem a lot too. Sometimes I just get frustrated and find a different cap. I find the earlier seasons harder to work with than the recent episodes. With the new ones, half the work is done. :lol:

By the way, fantastic icons. I love the light textures and the colouring! It's so unique and very pleasing to the eye. I'm going to take a look around your LJ--I'll credit if I snag.

Katelynn - I lovve your icons!! :D *Comment on LJ*

Kat - Those are so funny!! nice job!! :D the first one is totally my favourite!! and I'm snagging the second one! (I know that doesn't make sense but yeah, whatever)

Sara - sorry I didn't see yours earlier and forgot to comment :( But those are so cool!!! I love the first one that funny!! The second ones hot!:drool:

shazza, cool icon! :D What's better than one Ryan? Two Ryans!

Thank You!! I apprieciate it!!! :D

I'll have some more up soon!!! Promise!!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for all the kind words everyone! Seriously means a lot! That Stetler one just had to be done. hehehe

Great icons Dani!

katelynn said:

I have that problem a lot too. Sometimes I just get frustrated and find a different cap. I find the earlier seasons harder to work with than the recent episodes. With the new ones, half the work is done. :lol:

By the way, fantastic icons. I love the light textures and the colouring! It's so unique and very pleasing to the eye. I'm going to take a look around your LJ--I'll credit if I snag.

Thank you very much! I appreciate it. Feel free to use any one of them!
I find the brighter caps dont give me much of a hassle but sometimes it still depends on the colouring i have picked out or whatever. i usually try to make the picture even brighter if that happens and see where that gets me!!

Katelynn - I lovve your icons!! :D *Comment on LJ*

Thank you, i just saw your comment!!! I appreciate it!!! Your three new ryan icons are amazing. I love the second one the most because of the texture you used. that made a great affect. great job!!!

I believe i made them for someone on this board.
You made the Kelly C icons for me :)

Good work everyone! It's lovely to see so many creative people ;)

Two of my icons for challenges here:
[icons were here]

hehe i thought you were on the board, i couldnt remember! :)

Sophia - I really like that texture on the last one! Ok - here is a Ryan one for Sara - and I think that is it for her requests!

sararyanrequest.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back