CSI : Miami Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great icons everyone! Just 1 from me today. I was never quite happy with the coloring on this.....but this was one of those caps that refused to cooperate with me.

ryanicon15.jpg

cathwillows
Thank you, you're too nice!

Kat
I love the colouring. I must say, you're really improving - you're really good to begin with- but i can see your growing and everything. great job!!

Okay wow you guy have been busy so here goes:

Katelynn - great job as always love the colouring you do! :D

Kat - Love 'em all lol...so cool! fantastic job! :D keep it up!

Sara - Your are so cool...I love the effect to did on the first one...Awesome job!!!

Nice icons as always guys!
Kat I love the texture (?) of the Ryan icon posted at 12:21 am ;)
Sara your icons are good, I especially like the background of your last Ryan icon, really cool!

teasers:
mtogo6.png
mtogo17.png
mtogo22.png

all of the other icons are here at my livejournal

the first 20 icons are of Dane cook and some of the movies he is in (including Vicious Circle)

and the other 30 icons are of Ryan wolfe:)

Enjoy.
This set is called Bold colour & fonts.

katelynn It is really cool how you work with text. You put so much text in such a small space and it doesn't look overcrowded. And as always, your colouring is brilliant!

Katelynn - love all of them....I've snagged a few will credit and like Steffi said I love how you put so much text in such a small space and still not make the icon look overcrowded!!! :D Great, Great Job!!

I agree with Steffi...if I tried to put so much text on i'd make it look stupid :lol: but you make it work really well! :D

Steffi - that icon actually had 3 textures! Thanks!

Anyways - here are 2 from me today. As always - snaggable.

alexxicontest.jpg

callicontest.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back