CSI : Miami Icons #4 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
lilly, that icon cracks me up. thats fantastic.

okay, i finally got photoshop and i've spent the last 4 hours trying to figure it out. and the end result is 2 icons...i'm a slow learner, okay? anyway, here they are. both natalia. why? because she's flippin gorgeous, thats why. :) please let me know what you think.

natalia4.jpg
natalia2.jpg

patluver144 said:
okay you guys are great at icons but can y'all make signatures?
Hey Patluver144 - check your PM - I would love to help you out. Let me know what you want, any pics in mind, animation or not, etc. May not get to it until tomorrow though. Have a great one.

ilh214 they're really good! you wouldn't want to see my first icon-attemtps :rolleyes:
i wish they were only half as good as yours! keep them coming.

^ You're right, the icon and link were the same. Here is te correct link.

My LJ

And Stef, those are flippin gorgeous, congrats on getting PS and I can't wait to see what you com up with later on!

Hi everyone!!! ***waves to all***

I haven't posted in here before, but I love all of y'alls work!!! :D

I just got photoshop also ilh214, but I think you're a lot faster learner than me if it only took you 4 hours to make icons like that. :eek:

My icon and my signature banner are 2 of the things I've come up with so far. I'm not very good yet, but below are a couple of the icons I've made:

IntoxicatingH.gif

GrowupH.jpg

TropicalHicon.gif

I'd love to enter one of the challenges someday, but haven't gotten up my courage yet. :D

Great beautiful icons everyone! You're sooo good. I am still discovering GIMP. Anyway, I will never be able to do beautiful pieces of art like yours :) But I can at least enjoy those posted ;) Keep up the good work everyone ;)

omg ilh214 i love your first ryan and eric one! they look awesome. keep up the good work.

horatiosangel just go on making icons, you'll get better from day to day. your icons look good! and you should enter challanges, that's the best practice you can get ;)

Thanks cathwillows for the encouragement. I promise I'll enter the next Miami icon challenge (just for the practice). :D I was scared y'all would through rotten eggs at me or something for trying to post my icons in here. :lol: But y'all are very gracious to a newbie like me. :D

I just love the warm lighting effects that you and also Berylla Nienna and others get on your icons and banners. That seems to be my greatest challenge right now. But I'm having so much fun learning!!! :)

And thanks ilh214. DC as John Kelly was just so young and cute, that's all I could think of. ;)

***skips off to do some more PS tuts***

great icons ilh214, welcome horatoangel and great icons too,
havent done any for a while i really must get my act together, you are all putting me to shame
:)

Great job everyone....I leave for a few days and geez so many pretty new icons. I have not been able to play for a few days...hopefully I can tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back