CSI: Miami Icons #2 - Showcase, Links & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Oh my gosh you guys sure are talented!

I really love the icons you made Krinkle. :) I'll have to take a trip into your photobucket and have a browse.

SamStokes, that Calleigh icon is fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

Joycie84 you are amazing! That last Delko icon is really really great. I can't wait to see more from you!

Jess, you have yet again, made some beautiful icons. How much do I love that Speed icon! *sigh* Awesome job, you're so talented.

Ashley, I don't even know what to say about your icons. :lol: I mean, you have Speed up the wahoo! Hee. I can't stop staring at all of them, you're so great. Gah! I hope you post more soon! :D *snags*

Ashley, I don't even know what to say about your icons. I mean, you have Speed up the wahoo! Hee. I can't stop staring at all of them, you're so great. Gah! I hope you post more soon!
I totally agree! Keep 'em coming! Oh... and Jon Togo is so cute with his glasses :)

Two more,

Delko.png
Calleigh2.png

Ashley, you should feel special. Your icons are always superb!

SamStokes, Those are very nice icons. Keep up the great work!

SamStokes those are wonderful icons! :D

*pokes Katie* I want to see more from you. :p

Which reminds me, I have a few icons floating around so I'll post them here.

ericdua.jpg
hiphuggers.jpg
Calleighdua.jpg

Calleigh
Hip Huggers

Aww of course your allowed, teardrop! And what lovely icons they are. I really love your two in a half men icon as well. Keep up the great work!

Today was my first serious try with icons (I got psp) and well, I thought I'd share. Obviously, it's CaRWash, and remember I'm still in the process of finding out where all those buttons are for. :lol:

lovepx5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back