CSI: Miami Icons #2 - Showcase, Links & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI:Miami Icons #2 Showcase, Links & Requests

2 Ryan Wolfe

662d5b3f.jpg
ea402e08.jpg

Could anyone make me an icon with this pic (it's the same as Luna used) and put the lines: "pushing aside the dinner plates" on it? Thanks in advance. The sheers don't really go with it, do they? :D

Can anyone please make me an avatar? Something with Horatio will do. With sunnies of course :p It's for my ICQ.

Okay, I just did an AMAZINGLY HUGE icon update today at my LJ lol
73 ICONS TOTAL!
[33]Calleigh
[8]Eric
[3]Speed
[3]Horatio
[10]LV Cast/Promos
[6]CSI Miami various ships
[9]Various Miami characters
[1]Flack

Teasers:
Calleigh42.jpg
Grillows1.jpg
Jealousy.jpg

The rest is at my LJ

Enjoy!

Edit: Dutchie I attempted your request, I'm not sure how good it is, but I tried lol Where did you get that picture? I saw it on ET but never actually got to see the pictures.

request1.jpg

Heya! I haven't done an icon-request for ages, but I hope you like it WatchinCSI:

horatio1.jpg

If not, I saw some H-Avas some posts above, I'm sure you are allowed to use one of it, just credit! :)

ilovegrissom: wow, great work - and soooo many Emily-ones *goes and will snagg some ;)*

Lovely icon cinegirl ! As always, great work! And of course, H = <3 ! Looks sooo good in that pic! :p
Lots of love!

lovely icons everyone!!
i made these
horishfv1.jpg
horish22xi9.jpg

and this one is for fun :lol:
weop1.jpg

I Love Horatio :lol:

IloveGrissom thank you so much, I love it! Callygirl (?) posted them in the Emily thread. Thank you, I love it. Great icons guys.

CINEGIRL!!! Thank you so much :D I really like it. Exactly the pic I had in mind. Keep up the good work.

EDIT: Horatio_love, the one on the left is really...err...CUTE . I didn't see that one at first, but it's really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back