CSI Miami Icon Challenge #50 - Happiness is in the Air - Voting!

Re: CSI Miami Icon Challenge #46: Ryan - Results!

Congrats to all the winners! And thanks for the votes. All icons were great!

I like character challenges, although I only joined this one because Ryan is the only character of CSI Miami I really like :)

Awww Ila :alienblush:, you surely know how to make me blush.

Ok I checked, but I really can't see any challenge on Delko :confused:. The last one Kat ran was the "ships" one (btw loved that one :adore: ).
We have had characters icons for villains, Calleigh, Jake, Valera, Travers and Dave, Natalia and Ryan.
I miss Delko, Horatio, Yelina and Frank :confused:

Ok I checked, but I really can't see any challenge on Delko :confused:. The last one Kat ran was the "ships" one (btw loved that one :adore: ).

I was mistaken, sorry.

We have had characters icons for villains, Calleigh, Jake, Valera, Travers and Dave, Natalia and Ryan.
I miss Delko, Horatio, Yelina and Frank :confused:

I haven't gotten to the last 4 yet. But i'm working on something else for the next challenge. ;)

I was mistaken, sorry.
Don't worry ;). It's just that this doubt was bugging me :lol:

I haven't gotten to the last 4 yet. But i'm working on something else for the next challenge. ;)
Cool, I can't wait to see what you'lle come up with for the next one :p

CSI: Miami Icon Challenge #47 - Friendship/Teamwork

Time to showcase the friendships and teamwork that Miami has to offer.

The rules - which were "borrowed" from a variety of people!

HOW TO SEND A PM

Subject: CSI: Miami IC #47 - Friendship/Teamwork Beginners (Intermediate or Advanced)
Body: Images, URLs. If you cannot do images - the URLS are fine.
If you cannot send a PM - please see my profile - I will accept them via email or IM - I have both yahoo im and hotmail (MSN). - Please let me know if you are going this route so I can be on the look out.

Rules
1. You may enter up to 5 icons. Please do 3 100x100 icons, 1 140x140, and/or 1 120x120 icons. (The 120 was quite successful, so we'll have another go with this category :))
2. Please size all icons to 100x100, 120x120, or 140x140 pixels. I don't really want to have to re-size any icons.
3. Please PM your entry to me, starzsgirl, by Saturday July 11th @ 3 pm CST (GMT -6). If you cannot PM me - my IM and email are in my profile.
4. No vulgar words or phrases allowed. Also negative (towards actor or character) text or brushes will not be accepted. This challenge is for fun, not to bash.
5. Please don't post your icons anywhere else. You don't want to win because your friends voted for you, you want to win because you deserved it.
6. No animations allowed.
7.Since we were successful with the 3 categories last time we will be doing it again....so you also need to let me know which category you will be in - beginners, intermediate or advanced. For anyone entering intermediate - please also indicate an alternative category in case we don't have enough to do 3 categories.
8. Most importantly - have fun!

I'm not providing any caps since everyone's perception of friendship/teamwork is different. This round is an imagination and thinking challenge.

Links to sites with caps:

CSI Caps

Random Scribblings

Link This is the only site I have found with S7 caps...if anyone else knows of others, please let me know. Thanks!

And Florry86 has some caps on her photobucket

Any questions or concerns please leave a comment here or send a PM.

Happy icon making! :)

Re: CSI Miami Icon Challenge #47: Friendship/Teamwork - Now Up!

Yay for Teamwork! Love the theme! I'm so in for this one!

Several of you guys mentioned a different challenge as well as the idea of teamwork, so I put up this theme for a challenge. No one has entered thus far, and there has been one response.

*sets up a table with brownies, cookies, coffee, tea, soda, etc*

I gave you guys what you wanted, please enter in the challenge.

Omg teamwork!
I'm so in;)

*takes brownies and milk*;)

I'm in, I like the theme. Anyone know where to get season 1 and season 2 screencaps? Those are the only seasons I can't find any caps from.

I'm in, I like the theme. Anyone know where to get season 1 and season 2 screencaps? Those are the only seasons I can't find any caps from.
You can find them here. This is the page for s1, but you can find also s2 in here. Hope that helps :) .

I so wish I could enter this challenge, but, unfortunately I can't. I'm so sorry :(.

It's alright, Flo. *hugs*

There is one week to enter, the deadline is Saturday July 11th @ 3 pm CST (GMT -6).

The tallies are as follows:

Beginners: 5
Intermediate: 0
Advanced: 2

120: 2
140: 3

Please enter, I would like to see a lot of people take interest in this challenge. :) Anyone is welcome to join, no matter the skill level.

*replenishes the table with food and drink*

Back