CSI Miami Icon Challenge #50 - Happiness is in the Air - Voting!

Re: CSI Miami Icon Challenge #46: Ryan - Voting!

Voting closes at 3 pm CST (GMT -6) today. If anyone hasn't voted and wanted to do so, there is still time. :)

Winners are in!

Even though there was a shortage of voters, still a very tight competition.

Beginners:

First Place 33 points

b9.jpg
Whit

Second Place 32 points

b8.gif
Lady_I

Third Place 7 points

b7.jpg
Whit

Fourth Place 6 points

b3.png
GregNickRyanFan

Intermediate:

First Place 19 points

i12.png
egeria

Second Place 16 points

i10.png
happyharper13

Third Place 15 points

i13.jpg
Orla_Dark

Fourth Place 14 points

i4.png
happyharper13

Advanced:

First Place 15 points

a16.png
luf100

Second Place 13 points

a15.jpg
Stee

Third Place 12 points

a20.png
luf100

Fourth Place 11 points

a11.jpg
Stee

120x120:

First Place 31 points

1207.jpg
Ankeila

Second Place a tie! 16 points

1204.png
csifann1

and

1206.jpg
Fieldmouse

Third Place 9 points

1201.jpg
FallenForFlack

Fourth Place a tie! 8 points

1202.png
Dragonfly

and

1208.jpg
Whit

140x140:

First Place 25 points

14011.png
happyharper13

Second Place 23 points

1404.png
csifann1

Third Place 21 points

1405.png
Shelestova

Fourth Place 12 points

1406.jpg
AnnaDelko

Congrats to all the winners, and a big thanks to everyone who participated.

If any of the winners would like a banner, please pm me and I will get them to you as soon as I can. :)

Question for all:

Should I continue with the character challenge or move on to other ideas? Thanks a head of time for the answers.

Congrats to all the winners. thanks for the votes. :)

Sara, I think the character theme is fine is that's what you want to continue to do. My pick for character would be Alexx (or maybe Frank). :)

But, I have an idea for a future challenge. How about one that would feature guest stars? For example: Lucy Lawless (cheating death), Brian Austin Green (Seeing Red), Chad Allen (Bombshell), etc.

Wow, I'm so surprised. xD Thanks for all the votes and congrats to everyone else too! :D

Just saw it now, I would try and come up with some new things for challenges instead of the character thing. Or maybe some sort of restrictions on the character challenges to make it a little harder somehow? Ooor, two put together? Like say a Calleigh challenge but it has to use the emotion "anger" or something.

Last edited:

:eek:wow, thank you for the votes! and congrats to all the other winners as well!:D

I think the character theme could be continued until we cover all the characters. Or maybe a general Lab Techs challenge, don't know if it's been already. Or it just popped into my head: to 'iconize' emotions like 'anger' 'surprise' etc. - just an idea

Congrats to all the winners! Fun challenge! I like the character theme but don't forget about Speed. :D

Congrats to all of the other winners, and to everyone who entered! All of the icons were beautiful! And thanks to Sara for running it and to everyone who voted!

I like the character theme. As long as you have something else to use when you run out of characters, then I think it's fine. I have a few other ideas for challenges if you're interested. One of the themes that I'd really like to see (though I'm not sure if it's already been done) is Miami culture.

Congrat to all the winners. Awesome job everyone :thumbsup:

As for next challenges I'd say it would be nice to be able to finish up this theme. I mean poor Delko, H, Frank, Tara and, eventually, Alexx who haven't been considered at all ;)

But, then again, I can see how this theme can be kinda boring (sorry :alienblush:), it doesn't lead to many opportunities to make an icon on a certain character.
I mean I find myself not knowing what to do on an icon of Calleigh even if know that the challenge should be on her, but I'm in the mood of Ryan, at the moment...did this stupid example made sense :p?

So yeah I'd go with new themese like the emotions (it is amazing, IMO) or guest stars.
I'd also love a challenge dedicated to our lovely Hummer :lol:
And what about a couple of challenges named "badge" and "gun" :p

Ok ok I have already said too many things with no sense LOL

Thanks for all the votes everyone! :) And congrats to all the winners.

I like the character theme...but I also think doing something new would be fun. Either way really :D

As for next challenges I'd say it would be nice to be able to finish up this theme. I mean poor Delko, H, Frank, Tara and, eventually, Alexx who haven't been considered at all ;)

Delko was the last challenge Kat ran before giving it over to me. :)

Thank you for the votes & congrats to everyone :D :thumbsup:

I think the character theme should continue until all character are cover but maybe intercalate with other themes, like emotions etc ...

Congrats to all winners and thank you for votes!

I would sound a little bit selfish, but we had Natalia and Ryan challenge (two my fav characters) and i personally don't join in other character challenges.

Miami now have lack of team work, maybe you should do team challenge. Two or more people on icon, lets do something that tptb long forgot! ;)

Re: CSI Miami Icon Challenge #46: Ryan - Results!

Beautiful icons everyone! Congrats to the winners. And thanks for all the votes :D

I like the character challenges, but maybe mix it up a little with something different? Alternate between ideas maybe?

Delko was the last challenge Kat ran before giving it over to me. :)
Really? Oh gosh I think I should look through the challenges since I've never noticed it :scream:. Thanks for letting me know ;)

Re: CSI Miami Icon Challenge #46: Ryan - Results!

Congrats to all the winners!!!! And thank you with all of my heart for voting me... I also would like to thank Flo' for believeing in my PS skills!

Back