CSI: Miami: Deadly Figure

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by miami85, Oct 7, 2007.

1. miami85

miami85 Hit and Run

Hi..

Ok this is actually my first CSI fan fic.. i really hope u like it.. and i would appreciate feedback..! It's generaly a normal CSI miami story. But something are very different.. Ryan has an ex-wife, Eric & Calliegh are dating .... Horatio is married to Yelina..(2 years)..

ok here's an Intro:

CSI: Miami

Deadly Figure

Horatio walked alertly towards the crime scene, it was 75 degrees in Miami, the sky was a perfect, cloudless blue. Yet not everything was perfect, a 18 year old girl lies flat on her stomach, on the golden beach of Miami, dead. Eric walkes up to Horatio.

"Horatio"
    "Eric" Horaito replies
    "life-guard found her"
    "Did he identify her?"
    "Yea, Isabella Green."
    " Ok, Eric, examine the scene, anything you find, bag it"
    "Sure thing H"

Horatio heads towards alexx and the body, while Eric goes back to examine areas near the body. when Horatio arrived closley to the body he kneeled down.

"Alexx, what have we got?"
    "The Life-guard I.D'd her as Isabella Green."
    "She looks young"

Horatio looked down at the body, blue eyes, brown hair. She looked young.

"She is, 18 years old" Alexx replies
    "Ok, Alexx, did we find an I.D?"
    "Yea, I gave it over to Eric"

Alexx looked again and the girl, feeling sorry for her. Kept telling her self, that she had a future ahead of her.

Alexx sighed.

"I'll be able to tell you more at the post."
    "Ok Alexx, keep me posted"

Alexx calls in the Paramedics, to take the body back to the van. While Ryan and Eric were examining the scene, Ryan's cellphone rang. Eric looked at Ryan suspeciously, but Eric had no idea what to be suspicious about.

"Wolfe...Jenna?... I can't I'm working....What?.... you tell me that Now?...Jesus....since when?.. and why now?... ok listen, I'm in the middle of my work right now... DAMN it Jenna..." Ryan Hangs up the phone, with anger written all over his face. Eric gave a chuckle.

"What?!" Ryan said.
    "Nothing" Eric replied.

Horatio walkes towards Ryan and Eric..

"Mr.Wolfe, is everything OK?" said Horatio
    "Yea, um.." Ryan got tongue tied "Do you mind, if I pass out on this?, My ex called, I .. have to go take care of something, it's really urgent"
    "Yes" Horatio gave Ryan the "I know you're up to something" look
    "Thanks H"

Ryan walked as fast as he could towards the hummer, got inside, switched on the engine, and left.

I'll keep updating it if you all like it :D ! :)

2. RedHot

RedHot Witness

The narrative is different to what I am used to, but continue, I think you are doing well! :)

3. miami85

miami85 Hit and Run

Thanks RedHot, for the feedback, i really appreciate it!!

Ok, here's another update :D :

Back in MDPD...

It has been about a day since the crime of Isabella was commited. Horatio found a piece of evidence that leads back to the life-guard Edward Smith. Alexx also found DNA that leads back to Edward, under the victim's nails. Horatio called in Frank to bring in Edward. In the interrogation room, the suspect was sitting there, with his hands laid out in front of him. Horatio and Calliegh walked in the room.

"Mr.Smith" Horatio said mildly
    "Ed" replied the suspect
    " 'Ed' I am curious as how you know Miss Green?"
    "Me and her dated a long time ago"
    "Define long time" said Calliegh quickly
    " Two months ago" replied Ed.

Horatio and Calliegh were suprised as how two months sounded like along time ago to Edward . Calliegh got a a call, and she left. Frank took over.

"How did you two split up?" Frank Asked the suspect.
    "I caught her making out with my friend" Ed shook his head " And what does this have to do with anything?"
    "We found your DNA under the victims nails." Said Horatio
    "So?"
    "So that means that you two got into fight, Roll up your sleeves" replied Horatio to the suspect.

The suspect rolled up his sleeves. He was wearing a long sleeved shirt, on a very hot day, made him look very suspicious.

''OK! We got into a fight, it's not like thats any of your business"
    "That girl was killed, that does make it my business"
    "I saw her drunk, walking out on the beach, with a bottle on her hands, I couldn't leave her alone, so I told her to come back to my place, she refused, I tried to grab her, she scratched me and then I left." Said Ed with a very angry voice.
    "That's quiet a story" said Horatio
    "Look you gotta bieleve me, I DIDN'T KILL ISABELLA! Look i offered help she refused it, i got out of the beach, and that was the last time I saw her. and she was ALIVE"
    " When was that ?" asked Frank
    " 1AM yesterday"

Horatio's cell was ringing, and it was a call from Eric.

"I'll.. uh.. I'll be right back" Horatio said, as he left the interrogation room. Leaving Frank, two police officers, and the suspect alone.

He saw Eric waiting outside, not looking too well.

"Is everything OK?" Horaito asked
    "No, I called Wolfe a couple of times, on his cell, house, he doesn't answer, I went over to his house, no one was there."
    "Have you tried his ex-wife?
    "yea I have, she hasn't seen him"
    "OK, Eric, let's go"

Horatio and Eric left the building. Before they got into the car, Horatio noticed a black SUV in a bit far away distance, he got suspicious, then he saw Ryan, about to cross the road.

"That's Ryan" Horatio said to Eric
    "RYAN! DON'T CROSS THE-" before Horatio had the chance to finish his sentence, the tires from the SUV screetched, and then hit Ryan.

Horatio and Eric ran towards Ryan.

4. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Miami85 just started reading your fic like it so far glad to know my fav couple are married H/Y :)

5. Carro

Carro Dead on Arrival

Nice work, very interesting this far! And i say the same as HC_4_my_birthday; glad my favourite couple is married in this story. ((H/Y)) Great work, keep going!

6. miami85

miami85 Hit and Run

Thanks Carro and HC_4_my_birthday .. i really appreciate it!!

Ok Third Chapter:

Two hours after the accident, Ryan remained in the E.R. Horatio and Eric were sitting outside waiting for the doctor to come out. Horatio and Eric haven't heard anything from the doctors about Ryan, but they were waiting patiently.
    Eric kept tapping his feet, but he was aware of how mad Horatio was, so he stopped. Horatio was looking at the floor, and his hands across his forehead.

"Eric, I'm going to get some coffee, you want some?" Asked Horatio, very quielty
    "No, thanks"

Horatio stood up, and left Eric. Horatio went to the coffee machine. He got his coffee, and then he saw Yelina from a 10 meter distance. Yelina rushed to Horatio, and hugged him. He hugged back, then after a quick second, they let go of each other . Yelina could see that Horatio was furious.

"Is Ryan OK?"
    "We don't know ...yet." replied Horatio
    "Listen honey, I know your mad" Yelina said to Horatio, but after 5 seconds, Horatio didn't reply.
    "Is IAB here yet?" Asked Yelina
    "You missed him" replied Horatio
    "Was it Rick?"
    "It'll always be Rick"
    "What did he say"
    "Since Eric was from a distance, he let it go."
    "That's wierd of him" Yelina smiled
    Yelina sensed a 'but' coming
    "-But as always they need to pin the blame on someone"
    " What did he say?"
    "I'll be off the promtion list, but I spoke to the Captain, he decided to let it go this time"
    "Thank god!" Yelina said reliefly
    "Did they get the license plate?" asked Horatio, completely changing the subject
    "We did get the surviellence video from outside the building, but they licence plate was covered."

Horatio got even more furious, but he managed to control his anger. Yelina's pager beeped, and it was from Frank this time.

"I have to go honey, keep me posted." Said Yelina
    "I'll see you later" He gave her a kiss on the cheek.
    Yelina gave a smile, and then left. Horatio went back to Eric with his coffee.

"Did you hear anything yet?" Asked Horatio
    "Nah" Replied Eric

Horatio sat down next Eric, and took a sip of his coffee. Another 15 minutes has passed by. Then finally the doctor came out.

"Lieutenant Caine?" Asked the doctor
    "Yea that's me, how is he?"
    "He lost quiet a bit of blood - but he'll manage to recover."

Horatio sighed in relief

"He's in Intensive care right now, and you won't be able to see him, until tommorow."
    "I understand"
    "I .. also noticed severe bruising on his shoulder and abdomen area. I don't think that would be from the accident. The colouring indicates that it was about a day ago"
    Horatio was suprised, and then again, he was wondering what Ryan was into this time.
    "Thank you doctor.." said Horatio.

The doctor left, and Horatio went back to Eric.

"H, is everything OK?"
    "Yea, he'll be fine, Eric go get some rest, I'll call you when nescessary"
    "There's no need H"
    "Eric-" before Horatio had the chance to finish, Eric interupted him
    "Really, H, there's no need." Eric gave a very weak smile

Horatio wasn't in the mood for argueing, so he just nodded

Horaito noticed that it was getting late,, and he was extremely tired, but still, he knew, he can't rest. Not after what happened.

Horatio drove back to the Crime Lab, and Eric was with him.

Horatio and Eric entered the building.

"Eric, I'm gonna go check on Calleigh, you go to cooper, see anything you can find on the surviellence video."

Eric nodded, and he went, while Horatio entered the Ballistics department, and noticed calleigh, her head down on the table, and no one with her. He shook her shoulder to wake her up, and she did.

"Oh Gosh!! Im So Sorry!" Said Calleigh.
    "No need, your a morning person."
    "Oh my god! , I fell asleep on the evidence!"
    "Calleigh-"
    "Oh Damn!! I might have destroyed anything on there!!"
    Horatio looked at Calleigh.. but didn't say anything.

7. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Awww poor Calleigh, she's gonna be in trouble... well maybe not with H. More soon? And some EC??? ;)

Jodie
    xxxx

8. miami85

miami85 Hit and Run

Thanks adorelo!! Ok another update! :

Horatio asked Calleigh to step outside the lab, while he got his cell phone out. It was really late, but Horatio had to inform the IAB, as her friend her didn't want to, but as her supervisor he had to. If he doesn't not only Calleigh's job is on the line, but his too.

Calleigh sat outside the lab, in a waiting room. She could see Horatio through the glass, talking on the phone, but she had no idea who he was talking to. She was very mad at herself. Horatio stepped outside the lab, and walked towards Calleigh.

"Am I going to get fired?" said Calleigh before Horatio had the chance to speak
    "Let's not go there." Replied Horatio
    "What now?"
    "Um... I had to inform the IAB... you know Calleigh I don't have a choice in this"
    "I know"
    "He'll be here, in the next 20 minutes"
    "You mean Stetler?"

Horatio smiled

"Yes."
    "Oh! Great!" Calleigh said with anger in her voice
    "Calleigh, go get a drink, or something to eat, I have to go see what Eric is up too"

Calleigh stood-up, and left. Horatio left to see Eric. On his way to see Eric, he saw Yelina with Frank reviewing some paper work. Horatio looked at Yelina, and smiled at her, she saw him, and smiled back. Yelina got out of the room, and walked towards him.

"Hey honey... How's Ryan doing?" asked Yelina
    "He'll be fine" replied Horatio
    "What's wrong?" Yelina had the feeling that something wrong was going on.
    "Uh... Rick is coming again."
    "Two times a day?"
    "Calleigh... slept on the evidence"
    "What?! " Yelina said, with a complete surprise on her face.
    "When are you planning to go home?"
    "I'm just finishing up this paperwork.. but Calleigh?" changing the subject
    "Yea, I'm surprised as you are."
    "OK, Horatio... when are you going to come home?"
    "I don't think I'll be able right now."
    "You need to Rest, you've been up almost 24 hours straight!"
    "I can't, not now."
    "I'll see you later then." said Yelina, but she was powerless to argue with him, she was very tired.

Yelina left, and she re-entered the room, Horatio saw her through the glass as she sat down. Horatio kept walking until he was in the lab where Eric was.

"How is Calliegh?" asked Eric.
    "She's... fine." Horatio replied

Eric suspected that something was wrong, but he didn't say anything.

"Anything yet?" Horatio asked Dan.
    "Yes..." Dan said

Dan Shows Horatio the screen which showed the driver's face.

"Does he look familiar?" asked Dan
    "No, run it against Facial I.D's" said Horatio firmly

Five minutes has gone, and the database was still searching, another five minutes went by, and then the words: NO MATCH FOUND appeared.

Eric sighed.

"Is there anything I can do?" said Dan
    "Yes, in fact there is, rotate the image 180, and then zoom in on the dash board."

Dan did what he was asked. He magnified the image, but it was grainy, so he cleared it.

"Z 0 1 - Y I K" Dan said as he ran it through the Florida License Plate Database.
    "Why did they put the license plate in front?"
    "Eric, i think they wanted us to find it..." Said Horatio

The owner of the vehicle was Michael Lopez.

"Dan, what is his last known address?"

Dan wrote it down on a piece of paper and gave it to Horatio. After a quick second, Horatio got a call on his cell.. It was Stetler.

"I Have to go now, Eric keep me posted." Said Horatio.

He left the room as quickly as possible without Eric having the chance to speak.

Horatio arrived at the interrogation room, but the officer asked him to step aside while Calleigh and Stetler finish up their conversation. Horatio could see Rick's angry face through the glass, but he couldn't figure what they were saying. But he knew what they were talking about.

Rick got outside the room, and Calliegh still in the interrogation room. Rick walked towards Horatio.

"Horatio" said Rick
    "Rick"
    "I am very surprised and disappointed; I didn't think Calliegh was this kind of person"
    "She's human, she makes mistakes"
    "But this mistake was critical, anything on that bullet, is probably gone. DNA, fingerprints, ANYTHING" shouted Rick
    "Rick… calm down."
    "Listen, Horatio, you know the punishment for this is suspending her for at least a week. I have talked to the chief, and he will be suspending her for three days."

For the first time, Rick was right. Horatio thought to himself.

"The media could be over it, I suggest she stays with someone else, for the time being." Said Rick calmed.

Rick quickly left the room, and Calliegh still remained inside the interrogation room. Horatio entered the interrogation room, talked to Calliegh and told her about her three day suspension.

Horatio felt indeed very tired, and was trying not to close his eyes. He knew that Yelina was right and he had to take at least the next five hours off. Horatio left the building while Calleigh went to see Eric.

"Hey babe" said Eric.
    "Hi" said Calleigh weakly
    "Is everything OK?"
    "No... I got suspended"

Eric was extremely surprised

"What?!?"
    "I'm not in the mood to talk about it"
    "If you need anything just tell me."
    "Do you mind if I stayed with you for the rest of the week.. Horatio and Rick thought would be a good idea to stay with someone?" Asked Calleigh
    "Sure, sure"

He kissed her forehead, and then hugged her tightly.

9. Carro

Carro Dead on Arrival

Aww, great work!! Love the chapter, and i was very glad to see Rick in it. Horatio, Yelina and Rick in one chapter, can it get better? lol - mumbles something of being obsessed with Rick, Horatio and Yelina -
    Keep going, and update soon!

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Great work ;)
    Poor Ryan :(
    Calleigh's in trouble..wooo...I love angst :devil:
    Horatio/Yelina/Rick all together...like the old times :eek: ... I love it :D
    Eric/Calleigh :eek: ...I don't like them together...but I really love your story :D
    Keep up with you fic :D ...Compliments ;)

11. miami85

miami85 Hit and Run

Thanks Florry86!!

Ok quick update!:-

Eric woke up from the sound of his alarm clock. He opened his eyes, but remained still for a minute. He then turned around to see Calleigh, but she wasn't there. He closed his eyes and opened them again, but she was still not there. He quickly got out of the bed, and with his boxers and t-shirt walked with caution towards the kitchen, where he heard noises. As soon as he opened the door Calleigh was there making breakfast for him.

"Morning sunshine!" She smiled.
    "Uh... Calleigh... I thought you were gone" he chuckled.
    "Now why would I be gone?" She asked sarcastically
    "So what are you doing up so early?" said Eric changing the subject completely.
    "I usually wake up at 5"
    "Five? It's six and I'm trying not to close my eyes"

Calleigh laughed. Eric stared at her.

"What?!" said Calleigh
    "You're so beautiful"
    "Um… thank you" she replied.
    "So what are you doing, dressed up and all?"
    "Oh right, I am suspended, must've forgot, I usually never miss a day of work."
    "Well consider this, kind of, a… vacation."
    "Ok now, eat up, and get dressed, or you are going to be late."

Eric heard his cell phone ring from the bedroom.

"Looks like, I already am late"

Eric quickly left to his bedroom, put on his clothes, and got back to the kitchen. He ate up his meal quickly.

"Thank you for the wonderful omelet"
    "Your welcome and go now or Horatio is going to get mad"

Eric kissed Calleigh on the cheek, and the left in a hurry.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

In the crime lab

Horatio entered the building; his destination was the interrogation room, because Michael Lopez has been brought in. Before he arrived there he saw Yelina with Frank in the same room, with paper work. He knocked on the glass door, and Yelina saw him, so she excused herself from Frank and got out.

"Buenos Dias" Said Yelina
    "Good morning to you too" replied Horatio "I didn't see you yesterday"
    "Yea, Stetler had me and Frank review some cases. I stayed here overnight"
    "You should've called me Yelina, I was worried" said Horatio
    "I forgot" she said carelessly
    "Are you OK?" asked Horatio
    "Yes, I am fine" she said with anger in her voice. "Excuse me, I have to go to finished up the paper work"

Horatio couldn't figure out why she was mad, but he decided not to argue with her, and let it go. He kept walking until he arrived at the interrogation room. He entered the room.

"Mr. Lopez" said Horatio

The suspect didn’t speak

"You must be traumatized from crashing into one of my CSI's"
    "What CSI?"
    "The one who you almost got killed"
    "Nah. I don’t remember" said the suspect calmly
    "Maybe this will refresh your memory"

Horatio opened a file, and then got out a picture of the license plate.

"That's your license plate"
    "So?. Someone stole my plates, you can't prove anything"
    "On the contrary I can, see this is the driver. The driver is you, and not to mention that the car that was used was found in your house"
    "Ok, I admit it. I did it, but she paid me"
    "She?"
    "I don’t know her, I was washing my car as usual and she tells me that she will give me 20 thousand to get it done, she was a brunette ,blue eyes."
    "Do you have her phone number?"
    "Yea"
    "Write it down here."

Horatio gave Michael a pen and a piece of paper. He then wrote it down.

Horatio left the room and then saw Eric

"Eric" Horatio said.
    "Horatio, did you get anything from Michael?" replied Eric
    "Yea, he told me that someone made him do it"
    "No surprise"
    "Do you recognize this phone number?"

Horatio showed Eric the piece of paper.

"That's… that's Jenna's number"
    "Ryan's ex?"
    "Yea…"
    "OK, Eric, let's go see how Mr. Wolfe is doing."

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ryan is always having troubles with girls :rolleyes: :lol: like Eica...S**.....oh I hate her too much to pronounce that name :eek:
    poor Ryan :(

13. Carro

Carro Dead on Arrival

Poor bloke... another awesome chapter - keep going! Sweet moments between Calleigh and Eric; i liked that ;) Update soon!

14. miami85

miami85 Hit and Run

Another Update :D =D

Horatio and Eric entered the Room that Ryan was in. Ryan was sitting on the bed, and just staring at the food the nurse left for him. Horatio and Ryan could see severe bruises on his arms, with a couple of stitches. His face had a couple of bruises. His left hand was broken.

"Ryan" Eric greeted.
    "Hey" said Ryan very weakly, as he couldn't speak very well in the time being.
    "How are you feeling?'' Asked Horatio
    "Like hell has been beaten out of me" Ryan gave a weak smile.

Horatio sat down on a chair, next to Ryan's bed.

"Mr. Wolfe, how would you describe the current relationship between you and Jenna?" Asked Horatio
    "Good, I guess"

Horatio sensed that Ryan wasn't telling the truth.

"Ryan, I want the truth"
    "I don't know Horatio"
    "Ryan things will be a lot better if you do"
    "OK, uh... remember that case that we were working on a couple of days ago?"
    "The Isabella Green one?" asked Eric
    "Yeah, that one. While me and Eric were examining the scene, Jenna called me" Said Ryan
    "What did she say that made you leave in such a hurry?" Asked Horatio
    "I find this very surprising, she told me I had a daughter, she said she needed money, and I should start acting like a father"
    "And did you have any problems with that?" Asked Horatio
    "Yea, I was mad. I know we were married for only a year. But I have a four year old daughter, and she decides to tell me now? I don't have a problem with having a child. But why does she tell me now! After four years??" Said Ryan angrily
    "Calm down Ryan. Tell me what happened next" said Horatio calmly
    "I left the scene, went over to her house, I left my badge and gun in the car. I went over to her apartment, knocked on the door. No answer. The door wasn't locked so I went in, then two guy's come out of nowhere and beat me up. I tried to stand up, but I couldn't. I just lay on the floor for god knows how long. But I really don't remember how I got near the building"
    "OK Ryan, You should rest now. Hang in there" Said Horatio

Eric and Horatio left the hospital and got back to the lab. Eric asked Horatio if he could take an hour off because he didn't sleep very well. Eric left. Horatio walked towards his office. Rick got in his way.

"Rick" said Horatio surprised
    "Horatio" Rick said back "I need to talk you in private"
    "Well, I was on the way to my office." said Horatio

Horatio and Rick entered the office.

"Private enough?" Asked Horatio
    "Yea"
    "So what was it you wanted to talk about?"
    "Ryan. He won't be back for at least a month"
    "I know that"
    "I'm suggesting you get a new CSI for the time being"
    "I'll look into that"
    "Make sure you do"

Rick left the room.

Horatio sat behind his desk, and went in search in the CSI database. He knew Rick was right, and he needs a new CSI. Hours and hours went by and Horatio was still in search, until he saw the profile that read WARRICK BROWN. Horatio knew Warrick because they worked together in a case a few years ago, and he knew that Warrick was just what he needed. Horatio picked up the phone and dialed his cell.

"Hello, Mr. Brown... Yea this is Horatio Caine... I'm doing very well thank you... What about you?.... great to hear that... yea the reason I called is that I was thinking if you would like to be transferred to the Miami Crime Lab ... yea .. Well no hurry here... just give it a thought and call me back...ok thank you"

Horatio hung up the phone, and sat there still.

15. miami85

miami85 Hit and Run

Ok, another update:-

Back in Las Vegas >> Crime Lab

Warrick walked towards Grissom, and handed over a file.

"There's the file you asked for." said Warrick
    "Thank you" replied Grissom
    "I... er... wanted to talk to you in private"
    "Sure... is everything OK?"
    "Yea, yea"

Warrick stepped in Grissom's office, and then Grissom shut the door closed.

"Do you remember Lieutenant Caine?" asked Warrick
    "How can I forget him?" said Grissom
    "Well you know that his CSI is in the hospital right?"
    "Yea, I do"
    "See, I was thinking if I can be transferred to the Miami Crime Lab"
    "What-!" said Grissom in a surprise
    "I mean I love Las Vegas, and I had a very successful career here, but I think it is time for me, to start over, new page, and new life"
    "Ar- Are you sure?" Said Grissom still in the state of shock
    "Yes, I am. I mean ever since Holly died-" Warrick didn't finish his sentence

Grissom Interrupted

"Listen, seven years has passed Warrick"
    "It's my entire fault; I should never have left her. I just feel so guilty; I just NEED to start over"
    "OK, you really did surprise me- I never would've thought.... but if that's what you want, then I respect your wishes, I'll contact Lieutenant Caine, finish up the paper work. Just book a ticket, sort out where you're going to stay."
    "Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it"

Back in Miami >> Horatio and Yelina's home

"Hey" Horatio greeted Yelina as she walked in the house.
    "Hi" she greeted back
    "Is everything OK?" asked Horatio
    "No, it isn't, I just can't believe you lied to me"
    "About what - Yelina?"
    "You had a sister I didn't know about?"
    "She was murdered along time ago, I don't think-"
    "I mean, Raymond?, OK, I know about him, he's in Brazil. If he wasn't a dirty-" Yelina stopped for a second, she saw Horatio, who looked mad "I didn't mean that" she finished
    "I think you did Yelina. And Raymond? He was never a dirty cop. People just see him like that" Said Horatio in a very weak voice, shocked of how Yelina would say something like that
    "Listen Horatio, I really-"
    "You know what forget it. Some things are better off unspoken" Horatio said, mad.

Horatio got his badge, gin, and the car keys, and left the house immediately. The door slammed hard. Yelina sat down on a couch shocked, herself.

Horatio arrived near an abounded place, remaining in his car. He got out his phone and called Raymond.

"Hey Raymond...yea... haven't spoken to you in a while... just wanted to make sure everything is alright... good to hear that..." Horatio pager went on "I have to go now, and I'll talk to you later"

Horatio hung up on Raymond, and left the abounded place.

He arrived at MPDP, walked in the building, heading very quickly towards the interrogation room. Before he entered, Eric came.

"H, we caught Jenna"
    "I can see that" Horatio said, looking at Jenna inside.
    "She tried to sneak in Wolfe's room - with a gun"