CSI Match Game Season 3: The BLANKS never lie!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! New Phrases for Thursday, Dec. 14th:

The Justice League of Super-CSIs meets once a month to discuss the latest advancement of super crime investigation. The next meeting will take place at ________ .

Watch out for Super-Sid Hammerback, ladies! He can use his super-______________ to detect an amourous woman from 10 miles away!

A-Nick's Attic

B-(Card is blocked, "OOOOPS!" is shown instead. Word is bleeped and lips are blurred to prevent lip-reading. :devil:)

Guys, please don't choose things that you can't say and then 'bleep' them out, and don't use things that sound like something else. "Wenis" is elbow skin, if I'm not mistaken, but that's not what it sounds like, and I get the feeling it might not have been intended literally.

The sentences for this game need to stay under the PG-13 line, and so do the answers you give. I'd really hate to have to close down a game that is very popular with our members, but this happens time and time again. You know what's allowed, guys, follow the rules.

:)

Continueing the CSI: Heroes Edition with new phrases for Friday, Dec. 15th:

When a stalker tried to attack Superpowered-Stella Bonasera, he found out it was not such a good idea when she ________(ed) .

Nobody was surprised when it turned out that Grissom had the super ability to communicate with ________________(s)!

A: ...compacted him into a shoe box
B: ...butterflies (Leave the spiders to Peter Parker.)

A-(multicard answer) Tied him up in a golden lasso a la Wonder Woman and tossed him off the Empire State Building

B-Bugs (the definitive answer!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back