CSI Match Game Season 3: The BLANKS never lie!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised nobody that has read the CSI novels chimed in with the heated Sulphur method...

New phrases for The weekend of Nov 18/19, 2006:

"This is Ted Baxter with a WJM news bulletin..... The CSI: Minneapolis crew are investigating an attempt on the life of ________________!"

Nick wrapped up talking about his Vacation in Vancouver, BC. "The last night I was in Vancouver, RCMP CSI Grace Lien offerred to feed me _________________ in bed the next day.... I won't tell you if I accepted or not!"

*peeks in* The PG-13 meter is swaying a bit from some of these answers. Make sure we keep it from going haywire, guys. ;)

LOL!!!

New phrases for Monday, Nov. 20:

John O'Hurley said, "Welcome back to Family Feud. We asked 100 convicted criminals in the Las Vegas prison and asked them to describe the person who was most responsible for putting them away." The number one answer is ________ .

We have a Match Game TV Guide Entry. CSI: Miami. Monday nights 10 PM/9 PM Central: Horatio and the team are hotly pursuing 2 Canadian Poachers attemtpting to smuggle _______________s into the Miami area. Meanwhile, we learn that, once again, Natalia Boa Vista was the victim of something or other.

A: ...the old cop who thinks he's a comedian
B: ...hockey players (to get Miami to forget about jai alai)

MacsGirlMel, try doing a description, as if the convict did not remember the name. Maybe something like "the bug guy," or like I did instead of Jim Brass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back