CSI Match Game S5: Get ready to __________ the stars!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Simpson's Week on CSI: Match Game, thanks to Dynamo1!

New Phrases for Monday, July 23rd:

When Edna Krabappel tried teaching her class about taking fingerprints, Bart ground up some chalk dust and checked for prints on her __________ .

Chief Wiggum did not have the budget for such lab equipment as those the Las Vegas crime lab uses. So, to verify what might be possible poisons, they tried them out on ___________ .

Ah, yes. The premiere of The Simpson's Movie, sure to win an Oscar for best movie of the year.

A: butt (prints belong to Principal Skinner)
B: Itchy and Scratchy

A.Butt
B.Krusty (all the others that came to mind were taken lol)

Never watched The Simpsons myself but back in the days of the milkcap craze I wound up getting enough Simpsons milkcaps in the multipacks I bought to ID the chars. And I think I still have an old Sega game, Krusty's Super Funhouse.)

New phrases for Tuesday, July 24th--day 2 of The Simpsons Week, thanks to Daynamo 1:

Krusty The Clown wanted to host a true crimes CSI show on the local television station. Unfortunately, the most serious felony in recent times was ___________ .

Apu wasn’t sure who took a bite out of the doughnut and put it back on the rack in his Kwik-E-Mart. So he sent the evidence to ___________ to get the dental impression.

A: Bart's prank phone calls to Moe's Tavern (First name Al, last name Kahalic)
B: Lisa Simpson at forensics summer camp

a. Homer Simpson stealing beer from the tap at Moe's Cavern

b. Comic Book Guy's comic shop where he sells the CSI Kits to fanboys

Pleae keep on posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back