CSI Match Game S5: Get ready to __________ the stars!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*nibbles popcorn* I have no idea what we're talking about, but I'm game. :lol:

A. he (meaning Horatio himself ;))
B. Adam Ross (I just want Adam. Hehe.)

Faylinn said:
I have no idea what we're talking about
The Dish Network is a home system that picks up many channels when people have no cable TV service in their area or are fed up with the service or prices of local cable companies. A competing service is DirecTV. Users have to have a little dish mounted on or near the house.

The latest phrases for this game speculate what would happen if a thunder storm messed up the control box and receive more than one channel at the same time. For example, what would happen if you watched CSI:NY from CBS or Spike while an old Charlie Chan movie was interfering with the signal from Turner Classic Movies channel.

:lol: I should have been more specific--I have no idea who Charlie Chan is. I Googled him, so I have a general idea, but I've never seen anything he's been in. ;)

The problem is now affecting ComCast, Time Warner Cable, StarChoice, Bell ExpressVu and DirecTV as well!

New phrases for Friday, June 29th:

Mac'sGirlMel found herself watching CSI on Spike-TV and NBC at the same time. She just saw Grissom and Sara _______________(ing) on America’s Got Talent!

Allmaple ended up watching CSI: Miami and Second City TV at the same time. Those Hosers, Bob & Doug McKenzie were being arrested by Frank Tripp for trying to scam a liquor store out of a case of beer by stuffing a ______________ in a bottle of Corona!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back