CSI Match Game S4: So Easy a Caveman can __________ it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI Match Game S4: So Easy a Caveman can __________ it!

A-Have more *after market accessories* than

B-When he gives up wearing cool shades

New Phrases for Saturday Jan. 20th:

Stella Bonasera said "I just found out that Danny Messer and Sheldon Hawkes were contestants on MXC-Most Extreme Elimination Challenge-last week. Sheldon was able to win at Boulder Dash, but Danny got painfully eliminated doing ______________!"

David Phillips said "I think Doc Robbins is going bipolar on us. Two days ago, he was down in the dumps about all the dead bodies. But today, he was ____________ing during the autopsy!"

Remember PG13 and funny, folks!

A. (I have no idea what MXC is)
B. singing

a. tight rope walking over a pit of crocodiles
b. cancaning (is that a word? it is now :D)

A: ...Brass Balls (No idea what MXC is. Had to Yahoo.)
B: ...air guitar (No idea who Doc Brown is. I know Doc Robbins or Warrick Brown.)

MXC is short for Most Extreme Elimination Challenge. It's a show on Spike-TV where video footage of an old Japanese Gameshow called "Takeshi's Castle" is dubbed over with funny play-by-play. A lot of the folks on the show get seriously injured in events like Boulder Dash, Dash to Death, Rotating Surfboard of Death, Circle Jerkers (a sumo wrestling game), Pole Riders (a pole-vaulting game), Brass Balls (where contestants have to walk across a rickety rope bridge carrying a gold colored soccer ball, while Takeshi's henchment shoot soccer balss at them from an air cannon), and others.

I figured that since CSI and CSI: NY reruns are shown on Spike-TV, that some of you would have seen it. In fact, when Spike-TV first began running CSI reruns, they had a CSI themed episode that featured some odd flashback sequences for crime re-creations.

http://www.spiketv.com/#shows/mxc/index.jhtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MXC

A. Skid Markers (that's the only one that I can remember)
B. Stripping

A-Nutbaggers

B-Whistling

New Phrases for Monday, Jan 22nd:

Calleigh Duquesne said "I know I'm blonde and have a nice figure, but why do so many perps think I've posed in ___________ before?"

David Hodges said "That Keppler sure has quite a poker face. The other day I told him about my _____________ and he didn't even flinch."

(darn I missed the weekend one...but despite numerous viewings of CSI and previously Highlander on Spike, I don't know much about the other show)
B.Singing

A.Marie Claire (think they had the CSI MIami beauty article)
B. Grissom crush

A: ...The TV Guide "Women of CSI" issue (keeping it PG-13 instead of the other magazine I was thinking about)
B: ...Ecklie crush (eeeeewwwwwwww)

A. Maxim

B. Ecklie crush (DOUBLE-EWWW)

Keep on posting folks--I just wanted to post my answer now!

B. Fun time with Ecklie, when we dance around in our pink thongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back