CSI Match Game S4: So Easy a Caveman can __________ it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI Match Game S4: So Easy a Caveman can __________ it!

I edited your answer, NikkyJamez. allmaple and I decided not to allow anything sexually suggestive, even if the phrasing is innocent enough. ;)

A-Pigging out

B-Squidward

New phrases for the Sat/Sun Feb. 3rd/4th:

Frank Tripp said "There'd better not be a crime scene at the Super Bowl as it'd be impossible for H to get the _______________(s) into the stadium!"

Tonight, on CSI: Moosejaw Saskatcehwan, the RCMP Forensics Team finds someone in a cabin that died of ________________!

A: ...H-Mobile (Hummer)
B: ...antler piercings

Just a note guys--if a mod edits one of your posts, please don't go back and edit to remove the mod edit (I hope that makes sense). It's against the rules to do so. You can make another post instead. :)

A.hm I think Hummer too
B.A pemmican blockage in the throat

Faylinn said:
Just a note guys--if a mod edits one of your posts, please don't go back and edit to remove the mod edit (I hope that makes sense). It's against the rules to do so. You can make another post instead. :)
You're a mod and you edited your own post. Does that mean that you can't edit your own edit?

...Wait, I think my brain just exploded. :lol:

Carry on. :p

A-His Ego
B-Drinking too many packs of 2-4s!!!

New phrases for Monday, Feb. 5th:

Frank Tripp said "It turns out the reason why there were so many turnovers in the Super Bowl was because some punk put ______________ on all the footballs!"

Mac Taylor said "The other day, some actor guy named Gary was arrested and someone said he looked like me! What the? I've seen that guy, and I can tell you I'm much (more) _________________!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back