CSI Magazine

Poppet

Police Officer
A new NY issue:

Mag.jpg

apparently out next week :)

$32.95 for ONE magazine??? you gotta be kidding? :eek: :eeK:
Whoa! That can't be right! Isnt that for a subscription?

*laughs* Well, I can just go: "Hey, Grandpop? Remember that CSI magazine that you asked if it was worth buying? ...Can I get the new issue?" XD Gotta love spoilering grandparents.

Of course, I read the last edition in the mall's Borders when I was waiting for my mom to get done clothes shopping (I hate shopping. And I'm a girl.), and that made it free. :rolleyes:

I pretty much have it marked on my calendar! I'm very excited... haha!!

$32.95 for ONE magazine??? you gotta be kidding? :eek: :eeK:
Whoa! That can't be right! Isnt that for a subscription?

It's $32.95 for 6 issues, which is still damn pricey. They alternate between Vegas, Miami and NY, so every third magazine would be a NY one. If you don't watch all three CSI's a subscription isn't worth it. Actually, even if I did watch all three CSI's it wouldn't be worth $32.95 for 6 issues.

^ True. I hate paying what is it...$6.99 a single issue at the bookstore for one issue...? Although, I do it. :D

So it'll be 2 CSI: LV 2 CSI:Miami and 2 CSI:NY

22€ for 6 Mags, hmmm not bad actually
I can't even imagine how much only 1 issue would cost at the Munich central station (they alway have foreign magazine issues)
I paid a years ago 8€ ($11)for an US issue of intouch :eek:
I still don't know why I did that :confused:

According to the website, September 9th. Although, I thought it was the 6th. But,I'd go with the website's date!

same here happy... i don't get any CSI mag too in my country.. i just get lucky if somebody buys it for me in the US.

Back