'CSI' Introduces A New Grissom

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is currently casting a character related to former leading man Gil Grissom (William Petersen). Spoilers after the jump! According to E! Online, CSI is searching for a woman to play Grissom’s mother. Mrs Grissom is described as a “strong, confident, intelligent and influential woman [who] has never allowed her lack of [...]

More...

When I saw this the first time I thought it was so horrendous that it had to be a joke. I didn't post it in the spoiler reference thread for days because I thought there was no way they really were going to do something so (in my opinion and my opinion only) ridiculous. :rolleyes: But there you go. And I have no doubt as to whose idea this was.

When I saw this the first time I thought it was so horrendous that it had to be a joke. I didn't post it in the spoiler reference thread for days because I thought there was no way they really were going to do something so (in my opinion and my opinion only) ridiculous. :rolleyes: But there you go. And I have no doubt as to whose idea this was.

I agree totally and no comment on Billy returning, beings he's stated a zillion times he's not.. :rolleyes:

I'm intrigued and excited, and very curious as to who will be cast. I've gotten use to CSI without WP, so his not being there won't bother me (but, if he decides to show up I'll be immensely grateful!). I have enjoyed the little snippets of information we get about Grissom from Sara and the other characters, and surely we will get more information about him and his whereabouts in this episode. The writers have done a good job this season, and I'm so looking forward to this one!

Yay!

Too bad WP won't be there but I think it's a possibility we'll get his voice on the phone. Or at least a one-sided conversation with Sara. Maybe he'll text his mom to cut Sara some slack. :p

Why are the CSI writers intent on turning the show into a freaking soap opera? First they have the whole trouble in paradise storyline going with Cath and Vartann and now this? I just don't get it.

Why are the CSI writers intent on turning the show into a freaking soap opera? First they have the whole trouble in paradise storyline going with Cath and Vartann and now this? I just don't get it.

:lol:I cracked up on this one..your funny. Me too, and it's sad and pathetic for some to say "Maybe he'll call" and than what?, it means what:confused: nothing..talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. He's not coming back.. give it a rest:( Maybe this is her exit story, then it'll be done. And maybe the writers don't know what to do, or are perplexed on this farce. I as well don't get it:rolleyes:Some I guess think this is a GSR based site which it isnt'~

Last edited:

:lol:I cracked up on this one..your funny. Me too, and it's sad and pathetic for some to say "Maybe he'll call" and than what?, it means what:confused: nothing..talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. He's not coming back.. give it a rest:( Maybe this is her exit story, then it'll be done. And maybe the writers don't know what to do, or are perplexed on this farce. I as well don't get it:rolleyes:

Honestly, I don't have anything against them having Grissom's mom pop up on the show. It's the whole "mom wishes that son would have married another girl and therefore clashes with daughter in law" part that bugs me lol. That's the part that sounds soapy to me. Perhaps it'll play off better on-screen than it sounds on paper. We can only hope it does lol.

It's kind of weird to have his mom there without him being there, but I just don't like how soapy the overall scenario sounds lol. That being said, even though Warrick's gone, I wouldn't mind his son popping back up on the show in some way. That is, as long as the proposed storyline for it doesn't sound too soapy lol.

Honestly, I don't have anything against them having Grissom's mom pop up on the show. It's the whole "mom wishes that son would have married another girl and therefore clashes with daughter in law" part that bugs me lol. That's the part that sounds soapy to me.

You know how it is with some mother-in-laws. They need to check up on things. :rommie:
LaSquisita

Me too, and it's sad and pathetic for some to say "Maybe he'll call" and than what?, it means what:confused: nothing..talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. He's not coming back.. give it a rest:( Maybe this is her exit story, then it'll be done. And maybe the writers don't know what to do, or are perplexed on this farce. I as well don't get it:rolleyes:Some I guess think this is a GSR based site which it isnt'~
Seriously, DW. Could you be any more offensive? I'm well aware this isn't a GSR based website, but I was under the impression that all fans of the show, even us 'pathetic' GSR fans, were welcome. Guess I was mistaken.

Back