'CSI' Introduces A New Grissom

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Nov 30, 2010.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is currently casting a character related to former leading man Gil Grissom (William Petersen). Spoilers after the jump! According to E! Online, CSI is searching for a woman to play Grissom’s mother. Mrs Grissom is described as a “strong, confident, intelligent and influential woman [who] has never allowed her lack of [...]

More...

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

This could be interesting. :)

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm intrigued. I do hope that Billy makes a cameo, though. Unlikely, but I'm a dreamer!

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

When I saw this the first time I thought it was so horrendous that it had to be a joke. I didn't post it in the spoiler reference thread for days because I thought there was no way they really were going to do something so (in my opinion and my opinion only) ridiculous. :rolleyes: But there you go. And I have no doubt as to whose idea this was.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I agree totally and no comment on Billy returning, beings he's stated a zillion times he's not.. :rolleyes:

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I'm intrigued and excited, and very curious as to who will be cast. I've gotten use to CSI without WP, so his not being there won't bother me (but, if he decides to show up I'll be immensely grateful!). I have enjoyed the little snippets of information we get about Grissom from Sara and the other characters, and surely we will get more information about him and his whereabouts in this episode. The writers have done a good job this season, and I'm so looking forward to this one!

7. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Billy should make a guest appearance for this episode.Otherwise it will be too empty....

8. Desertwind

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Yay!

Too bad WP won't be there but I think it's a possibility we'll get his voice on the phone. Or at least a one-sided conversation with Sara. Maybe he'll text his mom to cut Sara some slack. :p

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Why are the CSI writers intent on turning the show into a freaking soap opera? First they have the whole trouble in paradise storyline going with Cath and Vartann and now this? I just don't get it.

11. Desertwind

:lol:I cracked up on this one..your funny. Me too, and it's sad and pathetic for some to say "Maybe he'll call" and than what?, it means what:confused: nothing..talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. He's not coming back.. give it a rest:( Maybe this is her exit story, then it'll be done. And maybe the writers don't know what to do, or are perplexed on this farce. I as well don't get it:rolleyes:Some I guess think this is a GSR based site which it isnt'~

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Honestly, I don't have anything against them having Grissom's mom pop up on the show. It's the whole "mom wishes that son would have married another girl and therefore clashes with daughter in law" part that bugs me lol. That's the part that sounds soapy to me. Perhaps it'll play off better on-screen than it sounds on paper. We can only hope it does lol.

It's kind of weird to have his mom there without him being there, but I just don't like how soapy the overall scenario sounds lol. That being said, even though Warrick's gone, I wouldn't mind his son popping back up on the show in some way. That is, as long as the proposed storyline for it doesn't sound too soapy lol.

13. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

You know how it is with some mother-in-laws. They need to check up on things. :rommie:
    LaSquisita

14. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Seriously, DW. Could you be any more offensive? I'm well aware this isn't a GSR based website, but I was under the impression that all fans of the show, even us 'pathetic' GSR fans, were welcome. Guess I was mistaken.

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

haha, nice try DW.