CSI Icons #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice icons Steph, I especially like the theme ;) But I think some screen and soft light layers would have been helpful...other than that, good job! :)

A few i made earlier...
nick5.jpg
greg5.jpg
warrick3.jpg

Dan, your icons are really kewl! I like the different texture or brushes (can't tell) that you have used. Really gives each their own voice. :)

Great icons Steph, Sophia and Dan! Now that I am feeling better.....I must get motivated again!

Great Icons everyone! :D

My laptops missed up but I should have something up tommorow!!

btw, Love the different textures/brushes (like Sara I can't tell which) you have used Dan :D

Like I said I'l hopefully have some up tommorow :D !!!

Great Icons Everyone!!!

Here's two I did for a request. Same pic but testing out different styles and stuff let me know what you think as always :D

EricandJorjaIcon-1.jpg

EricandJorjaIcon1.jpg

Oh and thanks to Hestia from the Sandle thread for the base :D

Great Icons Everyone:D!!!
here are mine from the catergory thread, thanks to those who commented for their contrustive criticism :) :
NickIcon4.jpg
GregIcon12.jpg

Hello oh so talented ones. I'm on the prowl for a Super Dave and or Doc Robbins icon. I love the one I have on now (snagged from Zia) and I also have a "no signs of sexual trauma one" that i used before. But i'm looking for something different, and funny and with more recent images. Also since the new site allows bigger icon size (140 by 140 pixels or 70.0 KB) I would like it larger as well, hope thats not to much to ask. Go crazy, I can't wait to see what kinda response I get. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back