Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome icon for the request, Kat. Tis amazing!! :D

Four Greg icons form me today, enjoy!

spellboundgregstillness1.jpg

spellboundgregstillness3.jpg

spellboundgregstillness4.jpg

Greg

Okay This gonna be long one so here goes......

Adorable_Crazy- Great Job!!! Love your Nick icons......very nice :).

Kat - Great Job.... love that Nick icon - looks familiar though....maybe cause I may have made an icon using that cap......

And finally Wolfesgamergirl - Great Greg icon - love them all nice job.... :D :D

And I leave ya'll with one I made early...

GregIcon2.jpg

Oh and if anyone's up for it (or if anyone has the time) could you please make me a greg icon using this cap - I had a shot didn't go down too still try I'll see if I come up with anything....not too fussed about the detail lol...

Thanks so for the nice words everyone!

Sophia - I never posted that one before. I just learned how to use those kinds of brushes! :lol:
nice icon you made! Oh and your request - I can try to give it a shot tonight when I get home.

So here are some I made when I was bored.....

GregIcon4.jpg

GregIcon3.jpg

And yeah I finally made one for my own request lol I'm still not entirely happy with it but maybe its the cap - it is a bit of a weird cap lol....
Greg

Wow, really great icons everyone!

shazza, I tried to get a decent icon out of the cap, because it's a really great pic of Greg... ;)
But somehow I didn't get too far with it...
Anyways, this is the best I could come up with

GregPic15.jpg

Thanks for trying LivingEnd....I'm doing my bit aswell......still seeing if I can do something with it....but now I'm really tried so I'm off to bed...I'll give it a shot tommorow :) .....

LOL popular pic for an icon! Great job Sara! Well since I told Sophia I would do one....I will post mine here as well.

forshaza.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back