CSI Icons #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, rhcp, you still can't post images because you have to reach I think 100 posts before you can. :) But I still manage to see your icons and they rock! They're really wonderful! I love the Catherine one from your teaser. :D

Thanks luvincsi and glad to see you on the forums rhcp! :D

I just made 15 new icons, all of Jorja and teh bandana :p Making some appearances by the side of Billy's left face and some GSR-themed as well :lol:

jorjabandanabw.png
jorja_potter.png
jorjabandana3.png

(I was just having fun with the second one :lol:)
All 15 are here at my LJ :)

The second one cracked me up. :lol: Nice and funny batch, quoth. :p :lol: Tehee! Love Sara with an eye patch. :lol:

you guys are just amazing, fantastic icons as always, heres two greg ones ive done...im just discovering new brushes :lol:(you have all been usin them for ages)
greg-1.jpg
greg1.jpg

:lol: Thanks luvincsi, like I said, I was just having fun with those :p

I just finished up another claim for icons50 on LJ, this time Catherine and Sara :D It did take me longer to make these this time because I started last night and just finished :p

cs10.png
cs9.png
cs6.png

All 50 are here at my graphics LJ :)

I love this new batch, quoth. :D And yay! Another fifty! Love the banner, too. :) My most favorite is the icon that has an image of Cath crying on top and an image of Sara crying below. :D I just love that one. :D

mitzi, I love the second Greggo icon. ;)

Can I make a request for an avatar, please?

I think this is the place to go.

I am looking for one with two of William Petersen's characters in it, Gil Grissom and Will Graham. Non-moving please, those type kinda make me sick. Hehe.

Thanks in advance, providing this is the right area to post this :D

^ MissKraft, I would be more than happy to make you an icon :) Are there any specific pictures you would like to have used in them? I'm not a huge WP fan so I don't know exactly which other character you're talking about :lol: :p

Well, I am gonna take your request MissKraft but I need to know whether you prefer grissom beard or no beard??
Regards

Marns - I would love to! Will try to get to it tonight....if not tomorrow for sure! If you have any specifics - like text, etc.....just pm me!

Here are my 3 from the Vegas icon challenge.

lv1.png

Untitled-3.png
lv2.png

Enjoy!

here you go Marny :) i tried my best...haven't done any icons in some time though.

nick32.jpg

oh and i forgot to say something...Ann you are absolutely CRAZY!!! how can anyone make that many icons?! :lol: but they are gorgeous, as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back