CSI Icons #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoth Beautiful icons as usual
Vegaslights Lovely colours

I have just started making icons myself but am a bit shy in showing them just yet, having some tutorials from Cathwillows and 4ENSIX (Thanks very much guys!)

Lvodkadiet said:
Quoth Beautiful icons as usual
Vegaslights Lovely colours

I have just started making icons myself but am a bit shy in showing them just yet, having some tutorials from Cathwillows and 4ENSIX (Thanks very much guys!)

Tutorials - can you post links to them??? I am always looking for new tutorials.........thanks!

Sorry Katbug :( they didn't write them down but talked me through them step by step on MSN! Think there is a thread with some tutorials though. ;)

MsCatherineBrown said:

Thats for me thanks so much. Im also open to anyone else who wants to make me a nick/greg or warrick/cath icon. Keep up the great work everyone.

yobling1.gif

NG.gif

NG1.gif

I uploaded 25 icons. All of them have Marg. They're either Emma from Mr. Brooks, or Catherine, or Catherine/Gil, and one is Marg and Billy. There are both stills and anicons. :)

Preview:

000r5pftpl1.png
000rkzhzwp3.gif
000rpp68rc2.gif

All 25 are here.

LOL thanks to you gals. Ann, that cap was so cute that it just screamed "ICON ME" and I obeyed. :lol:

Glad to see you post more icons, kay. You know I can never resist our girl. ;)

^ :lol: Yeah, you should always listen to the call of the screencaps :lol: But I just have to ask, because I don't think I've ever seen it (or maybe I have and I'm just having a "me" moment :rolleyes:)-- where is it from? Is it from the bloopers the cast did when they started dancing in GD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back