CSI Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NicknGrissom said:
Nice icon, Eat my Sandle. You can get somebody make it for you but you can't put it uner your name 'till you get 100 post.

I know, but I can always use it on all the other forums I joined. . . Thanks, btw. I hope you meant my idea. lol

I'm sorry about that, I didn't know if you knew. Yes, I like your idea. I have never thought of it, I didn't know you can do many animated icon of Snickers. This is my first time asking.

I got bored and decided to make some icons. My first few in a while.

spidee.jpg
text1.jpg

textless Grissom 1
textless Grissom 2

I have a request, and a question.

First of all, what do y'all (yeah, I just said y'all and don't ask why..) use to make the moving icons. I can make ones that are stationary and just sit there, and compared to everyone else's , they look boring.

Secondly, I have a request, of a moving icon. : ) If anyone could.

(writing:) you know what I mean when I say ...
(picture & writing:) Sara +
(picture & writing:) Grissom =
(picture:) (((((no writing)))))
(picture & writing:) sneaky

Thanks.

: )

Just jumped in to say: Nath, the new program brings out the best of you! Love your icons! (I loved the other ones, too, but now just more! :) )
Keep them coming, hun!
saraXsullivan you need a program that includes a gif animator to create moving icons, some like Ulead Photo Impact 11 or Photoshop 7 (I guess... :confused: ); oh, about your request: I think I don't understand it totally: do you mean: the first icon with the text "You know what I mean when I say...", the second with the picture and the text "Sara +" and so on? And I don't know if it's just for me, but I can't see the second and the last picture :confused:

cinegirl said:
oh, about your request: I think I don't understand it totally: do you mean: the first icon with the text "You know what I mean when I say...", the second with the picture and the text "Sara +" and so on? And I don't know if it's just for me, but I can't see the second and the last picture :confused:

No, basically its..

no background.. just words.. and 'you know what i mean when I say..' and then the other ones have the pictures and then the writing, that you click on to go to the URL for my post.

Does that make sense?

:lol: okay, that 's what I meant - my english isn't the best, so sometimes I have problems to explain the things properly.
Now the last problem: two missing pics for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back