CSI Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you have 100posts, you will not be able to have images in your post. Once u have 100 posts, you will ;)

Fannysmacking!

Preview
7x04_540.jpg
normal_7x04_232.jpg
normal_7x04_314.jpg

(++Click me++)

Dardeile said:
Unless you have 100posts, you will not be able to have images in your post. Once u have 100 posts, you will ;)

I knew I couldn't have an Icon until 100 posts, but no images in a post? AHHHH! I guess you guess are going to have to cut and paste my icon's url.

eat_my_sandle said:
eat_my_sandle said:
I have a request! Could someone make an icon of Greg Sanders and Sara Sidle that flashes these 6 pics: 1 2 3 4 5 6

And then says "Sandles" in cursive with a heart next to it on this pic: 7

I would really appreciate it. :)

*sniffs* Nobody answered my request. lol You guys have some good pics!

:lol: okay, now that you reposted your request I'm sure someone will make it; sometimes a post can be accidentally overlooked (if nobody else came first I'll do it tomorrow - same to you Nora ;) )
Oh, and one little hint: your banner is a way too big, the allowed size here is 220px x 75px - just wanna let you know this before our lovely mod cofi starts to chase you :D ;)

saraXsullivan, you're welcome and I'm so glad you like it! :)

Mine suck. Seriously. Yesterday I got a new image program and I'm still learning the basics.

Here are some of mine:
Sandles
Temptations
Science
Memories

I haven't made any icons since yesterday, but my signatures are looking better. I'd post them, but I might get eaten by the mods.... I made my current sig, though.

Great icons everybody! eat_my_sandle, yours don't suck, they are very good! :)
I finally made the one you requested - I'm not in my best condition, so...hope you like it though:
sandles3.gif

Oh, you can post your banners if you want, just jump over to the Banner-Thread! :)
sherlockanne I love your new icon and banner as well, I wish I could have watch the epi, too, but I need to wait another year for it... :(

cinegirl said:
Great icons everybody! eat_my_sandle, yours don't suck, they are very good! :)
I finally made the one you requested - I'm not in my best condition, so...hope you like it though:
[image]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/cinegirl2000/diverses/sandles3.gif[/image]
Oh, you can post your banners if you want, just jump over to the Banner-Thread! :)

*squee* Thanks! I like it a lot! I feel like such a Newb (yes, I am on this site), but I'm not new to forums 'in general'. Geeze. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back