CSI Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Greg icon from Fannysmackin' because I was bored:

brokenhero.png

Lovely quoth! And vegaslights, i love them! Especially # 22 of Cathering black and white.

Okayy I have some neww icons!

I made some icons for CSI ships:
- YoBling!
- GSR
- Snickers

By the way, I don't actually ship GSR, but I was asked to make some icons by one of my friends who likes them, and it's Christmas -- t'is the season to be jolly, right?

csi219.jpg
csi201.jpg

Rest on my lovely Live Journal

Comments are love

Erica, i'm, like, in love with your animated icons. seriously, they are remarkable. what program do you use? also awesome job everybody else :)

btw, i made a couple of Billy Loco Motives icons:
lomo118gif.gif
lomo122gif.gif
lomo123gif.gif

more

Love your icons, Adzix!
Ann, love your Greg-icon, it's really beautiful.
Shane, love your icons.
Rellaaa, love the coloring! :eek:
letsdance, like your shippy icons.

vegaslights said:
ROFL. Wasn't I just telling you on AIM that I was working on them? But I have to stop, because I'm heading out for dinner. :p

Im sure I have no idea what you're talking about :rolleyes: :D

Great icons everyone!

Adzix said:
Erica, i'm, like, in love with your animated icons. seriously, they are remarkable. what program do you use? also awesome job everybody else :)
Thanks a lot hehe. I think I'm addicted to animated icons. :D I use Photoshop CS2 and ImageReady just like a lot of people. You make great icons, too, Adzix. I'd use so many of your icons if I were a huge Grissom/Billy fan (not that I'm not, I'm just more into Cath/Marg. Hehe).

Great job everyone. ;)

thank you so much Roosy and Erica :)

I use Photoshop CS2 and ImageReady just like a lot of people
yeah, i have only Ulead GIF Animator, and i can't do much with it really. i also wish i had a normal PSP. BUT i make what i can ;)

nicksarafan2, I'm in a creative mood, so I'm going to try to make you the animated icon you want. :)

Kit4na, I really love your icons, but I think you're in the wrong place here. This is the place for CSI: Crime Scene Investigation icons. ;)

CSI:Miami icons.

ETA: Animated icon made for nicksarafan2

christmasstyleuf4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back