CSI Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
helgagrim, I love your banner ;) :p

Elsie and Adzix, I love all of those!

Here's some more I made recently :p

chachacha.png
hearmenow.jpg
erm.png

Nice icon with GSR icon. Can you do Nick kissing Sara, please? If you can't, I will understand.

Can I snagged a bunch of Grissom? I don't know which icon I want.

thanks! sure pick whichever you like :)

if you would provide me with Nick&Sara pics (cuz i don't have any), i'd do that for you ;)

Wurlocke those are fantastic! I'm commenting on your LJ right now... :D

Very nice icons Dardeile, Elsie, Adzix, and quoth_the_raven!! :)

can somebody make me a grissom or nick one, or possibly both. I don't care what is on it, i just want something to put on here. Thanks

Fantastic icons everyone! :D

Adzix - is that GSR kiss for real!? Or are you just that talented!! :confused: :eek: :D

My GSR icons pale in comparrison but I like them because of all the fun I had creating them in Photoshop and ImageReady. Here they are, two are "festive/seasonal":
GSR-snow.gif
GSR-mistletoe.gif
GSR-oldmovie.gif

Credits: screencaps from CSI CAPS and TV Guide cover. Borders (and heart brush) on first two icons modified from brushes by sanami276.

aww, thank you so much WillowsWannaBe, sherlockanne and csi_fan_uk!

and, no it's not a real kiss, lol ;) but you should PREPARE for one, haha.

NicknGrissom, i'm still in the process of making your icon, i'll get back to you as soon as i find some time between my homeworks ;)

ETA:
mrb105, i'm adoring your sig. i think the whole neighborhood heard me laughing, lol.

mrb, if you want you can go on my site, just click in HERE and if you like any of the icons, you can use it :) there is a crapload of Grissom icons and a fair number of Nick ones as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back