CSI Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome! :) I just made some more icons last night and they're probably the latest bunch I've actually really liked :p

killerqueen.png
lovebereal.png
sarasidlepat.png

Sara Rashomama
Magical

Hey! These icons are great!

I got a question...I know it's not CSI: related, but...I just got engaged last night. :) and I've got a piccy of the ring...can someone make me an avvy of it? I really hope you can!

ring!

First: congrats to you and your fiancé, Alex! Hope you two will have a great future together! :) And here one try for your "Ring"-ava:
ring.jpg

If you want it completely plain just tell me.

And now: you guys are amazing! Such great icons everybody *gets envious* Ann-Marie :lol: Killer Queen? Fantastic!! You are TEH person for Jorja-icons! :D

cinegirl said:
First: congrats to you and your fiancé, Alex! Hope you two will have a great future together! :) And here one try for your "Ring"-ava:
ring.jpg

If you want it completely plain just tell me.

cinegirl! Thank you sooo much!! It's very nice. I love it! :D

Hey everyone! Haven't posted on here in a bit, LOVE all the icons! I just wanted to drop by to let everyone know that I'm FINALLY finished with my brand new LiveJournal account!! It took AGES to make the layout and everything but I think I'm finally done! I don't really have any icons up yet but I'm working on a new batch and I'll let you all know when I have them up. :D Feel free to friend/comment me on there! Thanks everyone. :)

It's been a while since I have checked in here. Great icons everyone (as always) and nice LJ sherlockanne , the icons you have up are really lovely and the site looks great. :)

Thanks guys!! I went ahead and added a bunch of you guys as friends if that's ok. :)

Oh btw, congrats Greggolover!!! The ring is beautiful!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back