CSI Icons #2 - Showcase, Links & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
sandlesgirl254 said:
Hey, is it possible for someone to make either a Sara or Sandles icon that is 50x50? That's really small, but is it possible? Cause I've been trying and it's not working.

Do you have a photo for the icon ? I don´t have any CSI pix on the computer. The size 50x50 isn´t a problem ´though it´s very tiny. The original pic should be a close up. Here´s an example for a 50x50 icon
Bloodmoon115m.jpg

Nice icons..I like 'em!

Hey, guys..Could anyone possibly make me an animated banner that has This picture and then switch it to having it say 'The Love is Alive'? Please and thanks to the person that does this!

CSI_Dunn said:
Hey, guys..Could anyone possibly make me an animated banner that has This picture and then switch it to having it say 'The Love is Alive'? Please and thanks to the person that does this!
I gave it a try. Here tis. :)

Chez said:
sandlesgirl254 said:
Hey, is it possible for someone to make either a Sara or Sandles icon that is 50x50? That's really small, but is it possible? Cause I've been trying and it's not working.

Do you have a photo for the icon ? I don´t have any CSI pix on the computer. The size 50x50 isn´t a problem ´though it´s very tiny. The original pic should be a close up. Here´s an example for a 50x50 icon
[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/chezzy77/Sonstiges/Bloodmoon115m.jpg[/image]

yeah, I have the picture here

sandlesgirl254 said:
Chez said:
sandlesgirl254 said:

Bloodmoon115m.jpg

yeah, I have the picture here

the link doesn´t work for me :(
It says This file no longer exists

AnnaCSI said:
can anyone make me a lady heather and grissom avatar with teh little animated square thingy if you dont understand what im talkign about let me know and ill try to find an example :) Thakns in advance

:) Anyone at all by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back