CSI Icons #2 - Showcase, Links & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because my avatar was removed because of the requirements or something, can someone please make me another Greg one that does meet the requirements?

Here are some of the requirements that I recieved from AutoAdmin.

All avatars must be GIF, JPG, or PNG images, with dimensions less than 319 pixels wide and 239 pixels tall.

JPG and PNG images may be no larger than 20,480 bytes (20k), and GIF images may be no larger than 61,440 bytes (60k).

Thanks! :)

AnnaCSI said:
can anyone make me a lady heather and grissom avatar with teh little animated square thingy if you dont understand what im talkign about let me know and ill try to find an example :) Thakns in advance

anyone possibly do this prety pretty please :)

Hey all! Got 17 themed icons made for csiicons100. All male characters. :)

Preview:
8love1.gif
18pain1.png
29working1.png

...the rest over here...

I'm not being greedy..... I swear!! But I was wondering if this was possible, to turn the below 3 pics into a moving icon and then have it say "Can I stop smiling now?" I tried but as much as I do I just can't make moving icons! Plus y'all are so talented with lighting and textures! I'd would be really greatful and would credit of course!!
Aight here are the pics........ thanks!
pic1
pic2
pic3

Thank you!

jenakapt said:
I'm not being greedy..... I swear!! But I was wondering if this was possible, to turn the below 3 pics into a moving icon and then have it say "Can I stop smiling now?" I tried but as much as I do I just can't make moving icons! Plus y'all are so talented with lighting and textures! I'd would be really greatful and would credit of course!!
Aight here are the pics........ thanks!
pic1
pic2
pic3

Thank you!

Hope you like it
994f44b7.gif

Haha It's brilliant!! Better than I imagined and so quick!! Thank you soooo much! *memorizes name* I will credit!

Gregs_Girlfriend.. Love the Dance like no ones watching avvie! Do you mind if i use it? :)

Wow! You guys are amazing at these! Awesome job! :D

ohhhh wow i missed a lot. Ok cofi_shot pg 9 there is one i am snagging number 22 cuz i like Greg and i love animated ones so .......SWEET

Hey, is it possible for someone to make either a Sara or Sandles icon that is 50x50? That's really small, but is it possible? Cause I've been trying and it's not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back