CSI Icons #2 - Showcase, Links & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't made any icon in ages except for this one. :lol:

flippin.gif

Even though I don't like Greg, that's an awesome icon, EricaSJ!

A request here, because I can't make animated icons. Erm, the part during Pirates of the Third Reich where Lady Heather is leaving the lab? That part, only at the beginning have it say 'God is coming' then at the end 'And she is pissed!'. If I need to find the pics just let me know and I will glady do so. :)

Cofi_shot, Wurlocke, Madgeorge, and catherinesmyidol i love them!! they're awesome and some constructive criticism madgeorge? make more. now. lol!!

Catherinesmyidol said:

A request here, because I can't make animated icons. Erm, the part during Pirates of the Third Reich where Lady Heather is leaving the lab? That part, only at the beginning have it say 'God is coming' then at the end 'And she is pissed!'. If I need to find the pics just let me know and I will glady do so. :)
Thanks, and I'll try. :)

EricaSJ said:
Catherinesmyidol said:

Thanks, and I'll try. :)

Cool, thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back