CSI Icons #2 - Showcase, Links & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
15x Misc. CSI Icons

Rules: May be used on forums/communities. Credit when using. Do not hotlink icons!

Textless Icons are NOT Bases.

Teasers:

t1.
csimisc_icons01.png
t2.
csimisc_icons02.png

All 15 Icons Here!

New icons!!!

Teasers:
C7.gif
NS6.gif
C3.gif

The rest are here...

I know these aren't great, but I'm a newbie, so be gentle, eh? I would really appreicate honest, constructive feedback, :D :D :D

Comment, Credit, NO HOTLINKING, and ones without text are NOT to be used as bases. Thanks, :D

Whoaa, i love what you do with Catherine's hair in some of your icons! Thats so cool! #14 really caught my eye, it's lovely. :D Keep up the good work.

Constructive feedback-More Greg :lol: ;)

I was wondering where I could get Photoshop from can anyone tell me?

waouh so many new icons!!!!
cofi: i love you youre my hero lol yu made a SAVED icon :lol: thank you i snagged it and all the nick's avies (im inloooooooove lol )
maddy: I LOVED YUR ICONS!!!!! i snagged all the snicker's one and im gonna use one for my avie right now lol
catherinesmyidol: yur LH avies are really beatiful, i snagged one even if im not a fan of her , lol dunno why i love it :p
ABC: i snagged the "cruel" of sofia: that caps is really awesome ....and yur avies are beautiful, but yur avies are always beatiful ha ha
wurlocke: i snagged the #5: SARA (im in looooove lol)

Thanks Sissi, I'm really glad to get some feedback, :D both on lj and here, so I'm going to be a doing a lot of practicing! Glad you guys like the ones I've just done though, :D

do you people make your own brushes on theese avatars?
I have avatars I want to show but I didnt make the brushes on them

well the problem is that I download from livejournal community and I didnt see wich names was under the brushes I dont remember.
But I say like this, I credit the site and if anyone here has made the brushes let me kknow ;)

Oh And Now I cant upload the icons, I dont know what Iam doing wrong
I upload icons from Imageshack. doesnt work

sissi59100, thank you for your kind comments. ;)

cofi! Awesome job. Really unique style once again. You're great at it!

madgeorge, you're doing well as a beginner. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back