CSI: Holland #4 Holland = frietje speciaal

I'll have to study everything for school tomorrow, or today. I'll be away on sunday. Deutsch ist affentittensahnegeil!

LOL, doch. :lol:

Good luck studying then. I'm gonna have a Dutch, Latin and French test next week. Latin and French is alright, but I hate Dutch. Well, not the language, but the subject. I think it's so useless... well, it probably isn't.

SaraStar said:
LOL, doch. :lol:

Good luck studying then. I'm gonna have a Dutch, Latin and French test next week. Latin and French is alright, but I hate Dutch. Well, not the language, but the subject. I think it's so useless... well, it probably isn't.

I do hate Dutch, it's such an ugly language. Ugh. I prefer Spanish over Dutch any day...

Dutch is ugly indeed! I have; Maths, Economics, KCV, Latin, French, English (probably only easy subject) and History the next 3 days (not saturday and sunday). I'm so going to die. I should start studying my history already.

^ Niiiice. :p

I do like history, but the amount of text you need to study is always soooo huge. For the upcoming exam period in December (the week before the Christmas holiday, awesome timing) we need to know so much... :eek: Same goes for KCV and Latin and Greek.

I don't like Dutch either. I like I can speak it (the more languages the better), but I so prefer English and Spanish over it. In English everything sounds so much more cooler :p
I'm saving money now to do a side-course in Spanish next to meds. It's all pretty expensive.
Today class was really funny. We had ATLS training for a few hours (how to react to a trauma). Whe I had to play patient I had to wear that neck collar for half an hour :lol:

People, I'm BACK!! :D :D I'm so happy to be here again!
Gosh, I need that Welcome Basket! :p

Can someone tell me, what's the topic? I don't want to read the whole three pages I missed.. :(

i like dutch & im totaly in love with France but i cant speak it anymore because im off of school and dont have to use or learn it any more.. So talking with you and follow up is difficult espacialy because im not in school any more..

CSI007WW said:
I don't like Dutch either. I like I can speak it (the more languages the better), but I so prefer English and Spanish over it. In English everything sounds so much more cooler :p
I'm saving money now to do a side-course in Spanish next to meds. It's all pretty expensive.

You can try asking students from my school. A lot of them teach Spanish to people after school. It's cheaper than a course ;)

Welcome back, Lizzy! :D Well, I guess the topic right now is school/subjects. :p

I do prefer English over Dutch, but I don't hate Dutch.

TESTWEEK S-U-C-K-S. Seriously. I have 3 tests the day after tomorrow.

*sighs* I haven't been on on MSN for a week...

Back