CSI End of Season Discussion

Which series had the best season finale?

• CSI:Crime Scene Ivestigation

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • CSI:Miami

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CSI:New York

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
CSI:LV was the best for me. It grabbed my attention far more then the others, althought they were both good in there own right. In my opinion when it comes to finales the original proves they'be still got the edge.

I think Vegas had the best season (and finale). Some really strong episodes, I think this was the best season since season 5. Loved the post strike ones (especially Theory of Everything and Grissom's Divine Comedy, 2 classics), loved the crossover with WAT, and the episode directed by William Friedkin. And the episode centered around Hodges and his board game. I just think Vegas really covered all bases and got some real strong stories. The only ones that let the season down where the daft Halloween one, and the Two and A Half Men written one. Quite frankly CSI's own writers write far better comedy. But just 2 weak ones out of 17, not bad going!

New York as well came on really strong. I think it's up there in terms of quality, and has left Miami in it's wake. The one storyline I didn't like though was the Mac Taylor and the mysterious phone calls. I loved it to begin with, but was so let down by the conclusion, it was like they didn't know what to do, and that is the best they could come up with. Plus I HATED that computer game storyline. But apart from that, I thought NY was fabulous.

Miami - sorry, but it's become a cross between a soap and a farce. It's so unbelievable. OK, TV dramas always will have an unbeliavable aspect, or they'd be dull, but Miami is just ridiculous, what has happened to it these past couple years? They may as well dump the CSI out of the title so little do they do of it. I think they started sticking Horatio in a lab coat in later episodes just cos people didn't even realise he was a CSI. I still watch it, but only for David Caruso's fantastically bizarre and OTT portrayal of Horatio. The rest of it has gone down the pan.

Last edited:
I only really paid attention to CSI Miami until recently, but, because I was recording LV and NY for hubby, I did manage to get a passing glance at the other two.

Sooo, on that, CSI LV had by far the best finale because even though there had been very strong hints that the guy playing Warrick would be leaving, I really liked how the shock value for me came from who shot him rather than him being shot. On that, CSI Miami's lame, lame, lame whodunnit is nothing but a cheap shot in comparison, in my opinion.

:)

Best season finale - was definitely LV. Even though I knew Warrick was getting shot - I was stunned by who shot him.
which series had the best season overall? NY I think had the best season
which series had the best cliffhanger in the finale? I am not sure any had a real good cliffhanger....so I am going to say the Ryan "did he or did he not betray Horatio"
which series had the best storylines? I think NY wins this one as well
which series had the best character development? The only one that really stands out to me is Danny with the whole Rueben storyline

Back