CSI Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barbarella Glad to see I'm not the only one with WP and whip cream dream. LOL
Yeah there was the one time that I had and LV dream where I was a victim. Grissom was working my case.

Then there was one were I was 25 and just got out of college and I moved to Vegas to live as a CSI. I ended up being paired with Grissom as my shadow and Well this can't be discussed her. :D

Oh, I have CSI dreams all the time. This is the short version of one I had the other night...
Me: OHMIGOD! I'm at school. <looks wildly around> <looks down> OHMIGOD! I'm in my skivvies! <madly dashes for something to wear>
Greg: BOOGA BOOGA! <begins chasing me>
Me: <scream, hides in a closet>
Sara: <clicks on a lighter> Hello... are you hiding from Greg too?
Grissom: You are welcome here...
Warrick: Ooooh, a new recruit! Look, Catherine!
Catherine: Shiny.
Nick: Hello.
<sounds of Greg laughing insanely outside>

And this is my most recent CSI dream... (sort of a spoiler thing for Thrall II, because that's where it's going)
Grissom: Hmm... I think I'll go get Greg and have him take a look around.
Catherine: Why can't you do it?
Grissom: Because I don't want to. And I'm the supervisor, and I say so. Besides, he could use the experience.
Catherine: We don't have time for this. Just get in the pool.
Grissom: No.
Catherine: <loses temper> <push>
Grissom: <splash> <comes out of water>

oh i thik we all had that dream before, i dreamed of greg was in the shower and then nick joined him, the warrick and then it got weird, chase (jesse spencer) from house came in, but dont worry it was not R rated

I had this dream where for some reason all of the CSI from Vegas came to Jersey [where I live] and then we all ended up on a beach. I don't remember the details, but it was a good dream.

I had a dream where Greg was in the fedora he wore, at the end of "Kiss, Kiss." And he was going on about what types of music he liked -- you know, normal stuff. And then we were in a black&white mob movie, and he says that quote: "She was a flower, and not the kind you pin on a lapel. She was longstemmed."

Basically, Greg was caught up in the fervor of the old days of Vegas and I was following Greg because I was afraid he'd get himself killed. It was a very suspenseful dream, but it was good.

I had a dream with Marg Helgenberger *giggles* and David Duchovny. I don't wanna say anything further :p Coz that PG17 :devil: :lol:

I had once a dream where I was going out with the whole LV cast, so funny.. And everyone danced and when I woke up, I laughed so hard :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back