CSI Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new one on Marg! OMG, I've been dreaming with her for 3 days! :) :D There was a show and I was among the cast. Marg was wearing her What a Pair dress (which I loved) and I was able to meet her. I told her how I love her and that I didn't want to be just one fan of the lot. Finally she hugged me and gave a soft kiss on my cheek. OMG, this is the best dream I've ever had :) Without any doubts :)

I had one last night!!! and i was wanting to tell my friend Emily about it, but her phone wouldnt pick up... funny isnt it? Anyhow... in it, i was terrified of Gill and Nick, and Greg, so i hid in a closet, and then Gill comes over to the closet and looks inside, then he shakes his head and said 'weird' under his breath. THen Cath came over and helped me out of the closet, then nick came over, pushed Cath out of the way and TOTALLY MADE OUT WITH ME... then before i woke up he said really quietly 'you rock'

...shya, like that would ever happen

I had this one dream where I met Billy and Jorja, but Jorja wouldn't give me a hug. And then Billy didn't know who I was at the end and it was really sad. This is a really bad description, but it took me about ten minutes to tell my friend about the dream in full detail, so that would take too long. Oh yeah, and Billy, Jorja, and I went swimming in a lake, too. My friend made fun of me. She just doesn't get it. Hehe.

Oh, and I had another a while ago and Sara was asking me what I thought about this dress she was wearing, cus she was preparing to go to prom. And it was this poofy old century purple dress. She was asking me while standing in my shower...it was really weird. Grissom helped her pick out the dress, or so she said. I'm still wondering why she was standing in the shower. The water wasn't running or anything...she was just there, in a poofy dress. I must need more sun or something.

I had one where I was Sofia, and I was just walking around the lab, then I saw Sara and I was like YUM and.. we just made out. In the middle of the hallway. Greg and Nick walked by and high-fived.
LMAO. WTF.

I had a dream Grissom was my science teacher for High School. Hehe. It was weird. Then he was tutoring me for my entomology test. He had his Glasses on and was beard-less. I was just to nervous to say anything but. "Excuse me mister but your hot."

I had a dream I was doing a solo case as a CSI and I made some stupid mistake, you know you don't actually know what you did in the dream but you know you did something wrong? Anyways, Ecklie drove by to yell at me and I just left the crime scene crying. Then Greg stopped by and comforted me. :)

Hollis, your avatar is so cute it's scary.
I had a dream last night that me and my bandmates (yes, I'm in a band, two actually) got on CSI... We played some songs for the soundtrack, which was when I realized that it must have been a dream because there is NO WAY TPTB would consent to having the songs we played for them on the show... yeah, it was pretty funny though. And I got to hug Billy. And when I woke up, I discovered I'd evidently made out with my pillow. :lol:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't laughed so hard in such a loooooooooooooooooooooong time! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you! :)

Okay I may find myself posting here way too much.
Okay I had this Dream that My friends Kim,Melissa,Danny,and I were in a eppie of CSI. I ended up with Grissom *Wow whata surprize* My friend Kim was with Warrick. Melissa was with Greg. And Danny was with Lady Heather. It was another Lady Heather eppie and some how it was connected to Jackpot anyways the ending was weird because me and Grissom we were singing to Blondie's Call me. Don't ask me why but we just did.

Newflame, that is quite possibly one of the funniest things I've ever heard.
I took a nap waiting for Rashomama to come on, and this is the dream I had... <please don't quote the whole thing as it is quite long>
<Sara gets called into Ecklie's office. It's very dark.>
Sara: You wanted to see me, Ecklie?
Ecklie: <weird robotic voice> YES. SIT.
Sara: Um... oooook... <sits>
Ecklie: YOU WILL NOW BE ASSIMILATED.
Sara: Are you feeling okay?
Ecklie: <white light blinks on> YOU WILL NOW BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
Sara: I'm the eff out of here. <gets up>
Door: <slams shut>
Ecklie: WE ARE THE COLLECTIVE. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. ASSIMILATION IS PAINLESS. WHY DO YOU RESIST US? <leer, more lights blink on>
Sara: Since when are you made out of metal?
Ecklie: Pretty good, huh? I'm practicing for the auditions for Star Trek: Lab-I-Trail. So, do you think I made the part? <lights come on, Ecklie takes off mask>
Sara: Yeah. Can I go now?
Ecklie: Certainly.
Sara: <is the eff out of there>
Ecklie: NO, MY QUEEN. SHE HAS NO IDEA. WE REMAIN COMPLETELY UNDETECTED. <beep> WE WILL PROCEED WITH THE PLAN.

I've had a few dreams mainly about my favourite character Catherine. Fanfic stories ususally come out from them, when I can remember and of course the whole dream of Cath and Sara together!!!

I had a dream that I was sitting on a sofa with Grissom. We were laughing, at a good friend of mine ,because Horatio was putting the moves on her and she can't stand him. Grissom was laughing so hard he almost pissed his pants. I just cozied up to Grissom and ignored my friends cry for help. Come to think of it that doesn't make me a good friend. Oh well. :confused:

*raises hand* I admit to having dreams of marrying Nick and having his lovechild lmao.
That baby was damn cute lol. Set for life and definitely had chances of growing up to be a heartbreaker :lol:

Oh, and just thought I'd add - Nick's extremely...good :devil: lmao.

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back