!!!CSI: Dark Motives FINISHED!!

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by GilGrissomCSI, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

congrats on finishing!!!! now i need help i am on the 2nd case and everyone keeps going on about a spray can where is it and how do i examine the grafitti on the wall

2. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

At the crime scene, just click on the paint (I think it's red...) on the right wall (when you face the wheelchair room). Get a sample using a swab, show it to Greg and he'll tell you to match the paint. You get to go to the gang hideout, and the spray can to match the paint is sitting on a table near the front of the hideout. I hope this helps.

3. rachel_csi_lover

rachel_csi_lover Dead on Arrival

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm still on case one it won't let me ask leslie any more questions. PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I am having a lot of problems with the same game in the same area. How did you fix it?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Help me plz!!! I just found this site and need help with the Diggin It case. I get all the way to the end, the 2nd interview with Adam Kilborn but I can't ask him anything. I followed a walkthrough, thinking I missed something and I didn't it just won't let me ask him anything. He just tells me he isn't talking to me. I have restarted the case three times then I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still got nothing. What is up with that??? I contacted ubi support and twice they told me to find and use a walkthrough, when I already told them I did. Then the third time they told me to go to their forums which doesn't explain how to start a new thread to even ask about a CSI game. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!

6. gregsandersluver

gregsandersluver Lab Technician

I HAVE ALSO COMPLETED CSI: DARK MOTIVES TOOK ME 4 DAYS

7. gregsandersluver

gregsandersluver Lab Technician

HAVE U TOOK A CLOSER LOOK AT PIC NO # 4 FROM THE TAPE AND THE TIRE TREADS ON THE RAMP AT THE CRIME SCENE THATS HOW I GOT HER TO SPEAK

8. runeslaye123

runeslaye123 Civilian

Can anyone help me for the 1st case.... Why Leslie Handleman has no action available when on the intereogation there. I check the walkthrough , dosen't seem to find anything missing , but there isn't an option for "Did you sabotage the bike with the Komawa tool?" ... I have already match her fingerprint to the fingerprint found on the komawa

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I finished the game in only one day, but I replayed it afterwards with different difficulties.

10. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

Did you also give the spring, the other tool and the komawa to Greg?

11. runeslaye123

runeslaye123 Civilian

What u mean by the other tool? I have given the komawa and the spring already.

12. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

Congrats! :lol:

13. lyalsgirl

lyalsgirl Civilian

hi all, am also stuck on case 1..... have compaed all prints with each other, all pieces of evidence on walkthroughs and this board, can get a warrent for cory despite having money and prints. on begginer the doorway print is highlighted as having more possible analysis vut what... what significance does the tape have and if it has some how do i use it and compare it with what. i have no options under the scope.....

thanks