!!!CSI: Dark Motives FINISHED!!

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by GilGrissomCSI, Apr 2, 2005.

1. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

:D :DLadies and Gentleman, your attention please!! I have completed CSI: Dark Motives :D :D :D Oh joy :D I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :p Anyways, I would have happy to help anyone stuggling with it :)

PARTY AT MY PLACE!!

:pGilGrissomCSI :p

2. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

Congratulations!!:D So what time did you say the party was on? lol :lol:

3. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

Come whenever!! Its round da clock!! This party is gonna be goin on for a few days!! :lol: :lol: *cranks up sterio and invites teens of the neighbor hood over* wOoT!! PAR-TAY!! :lol:

4. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

*catches a plane to whereever GGCSI is from!*

5. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

Im from Chicago, man!! :lol: :lol:

Oh My God!! You got on the flight to New Zealand!! Quick! Jump off the airplane and hope you land in chicago!! :lol: :lol:

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Ohare is so large, most flights stop there anyway. I am a little older tha teen (53). Am I invited? Maybe we can play the CSI board game or have a trivia game. *Brings some pizza*

7. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

Lol, I'm sure you'll be invited! Can you also bring some cola? :D

8. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

OOoooooh shiny party. :D

Hee hee, now you have to play it again to get different challenge questions. (I think there's about 20 or so for each case.) :lol: :lol:

So what'dja think of the game? I finished it too. For some reason, it was easier than the first game for me. :confused: I liked how the cases were longer, that was better.

*whips out the chips and salsa*

9. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

Yay! I love chips and salsa lol! :lol:

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Since you have finished - HELP!!!!!!!!
    I am on #3. Don't know what I am missing. I have heard mention of a trailer. Where? I have 1 tire track, fiber sample, body evidence, evidence from apt., soil sample, and couple other things. Not sure what I need to do next. Sara keeps hinting about fiber samples, but I could only find the one from psychic parlor that doesn't match. HHHEEELLLPPP!!!!!! :confused: :( :eek: :mad:

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Congrats on finishing CSI:DM, I'm still stuck on the first Case, I can't figure out how to use the magnifying scope on the spring, and everytime I show the Assembled Return Spring to Greg he says "Can't do much more with that" because I've already showed the "ARS" to him when I assemble it. I made a separate post already but I'd figure I'd post in here to.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

HELP>>> i can't get past daredevil. I posted somewhere else as well.. I got all evidence that i know of. Papers in motor shop, cup, prints on cup, coffe on wall... and i interrogated both the handleman lady and the guy from the scene of the crime... but i can't get one for Corey.. Please help.

13. tinyspark

tinyspark Lab Technician

Congrats on finishing DM, GilGrissomCSI. :)

The closest I've come to finishing the game is putting it in the vice grips and hitting it with a hammer. (Not really. I'm just frustrated with it! :lol:)

14. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

I got stuck on "Diggin' It"..I couldn't find out how to pick up the birds nest that Sara didn't let me because it was "bad karma" :rolleyes:

15. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

You have to go through the entire case first, then you just go up to it at the end and pick it up with the gloves. I had the darndest time trying to get it too, I knew I needed it but had no idea how to collect it, I just got so angry I went up and clicked with the darn gloves and it worked. Needless to say, I smacked my head off the keyboard multiple times after that...