CSI computer game

i got the set with 3 games in it and i cant figure what else i need to do in the first case of the original game its pretty boring, the other 2 are good though

I'm stuck on Prints and the Pauper on the Dark Motives game. I've gotten all the way to the Pawn Shop, then I get lost.

TJones13

Did you get the tire treads from where you found the body in the can? o__o You need to match the treads.. You're going to have to tell me in full detail what you've got so far in terms of evidence and what you've done up to that point.

I've got all Three Games, and I must admit Dark Motives is a lot better than the First CSI game I was tempted to get the new CSI Game 3 dimentions of Murder but after all the bad reviews it's been getting here I decided againt it.

I would recomend getting 3 Dimensions of Murder. If your computer can run it, it's a much better game than all of the previous ones.

Ok. I remembered one thing. And it's a rant, So, I'm playing CSI:3DoM. Whenever I can...it's slow going, have I mentioned my computer hates me? Anyway, so I finally get to work with Sara. And omfg... (no offense if this offends anyone...or something like that) but they made her sound like a total valley girl. "Like Ohhhhmygod...juss look at heer haair... waaaever..." And my goodness, I know the girl is smart, and I'm a rookie but she treats me like an idiot... I want to puke. Seriously. Ok. Rant over, I'm complaining about a fictional character is a make-believe world, in a GAME for cying outloud... It must be bed time. I mean, I love Sara...like loverherloveher. And I love JF...but for real, I haven't looked at the credits yet, but if thats JF actual voice...then we are so lucky she doesn't talk like that all the time. Or I would be shipping something else.

Doc Robbins is a little scary to look at...and where the heck is David? I love superdave...

Otherwise I'm lovin' it. Really. The graphics are great. I love the room span thing. And getting to test your own evidence? Woot! I like it, so far, just wish it were longer, and the load times were shorter...lol. My computer is like a dinasoar and uberslow. I'm lucky to be able to play the game at all on this machine. :)

Ok done now...way past my bedtime. Until we meet again!

I just play CSI: Dark Motives , Mysteries Case, good game play I think

i have 3 of the 4 csi pc games and enjoyed all of them! was pleased to discover if in the menu option you choose advanced level the games gives you very little help in solving the cases

My sister bought Three Dimensions of Murder and my friend let me borrow Dark Motives. I thought that the cases were alright; some of them were really easy and others were a little difficult. It was alot of fun though. I haven't got to play the first game yet, but I think that another friend of mine has it so maybe I can borrow it off of her.
I really want the Miami computer game, but my Wal-Mart doesn't have it any more.

Back