CSI computer game

G

hey I was wondering if anyone else has the CSI computer game and what they think of it I also have some questions I am stuck on one of the cases and don't know where to go partner hints are of no help so if anyone can help me thanks.

Hiyas,
I solved the game so feel free to ask me any questions. Personally, as an avid video game player, I was massively underwhelmed by the game and the fact that I sovled it in only a few hours. Most people seem to like it though.

i solved all of the cases too..i am gonna redo them though to get a high score and open all teh bonus stuff...

The game was ok... when the disk came with three disks, I thought that there was going to be 15 cases. When I finished the first 5, I was like ok, those were pretty hard, but I cant wait for the next ten. I pop in the next disk and it is the same thing. I LOVE CSI and this was a big dissapointment. I would still get it if i didnt have it now. Anyone get the soundtrack? I wanna get it if its good.

yeah i got the soundtract its really good i listen to it all the time

Yeah i heard it was a huge letdown. Apparently they hint everything to you and don't let you work yourself. They practically fire the answers at you. Of course it is a game and it has to appeal to everyone so i guess it couldn't be too difficult.

Still it's a game associated with the series so is it worth getting even for a bit of fun?

yeah, i played the game as well but i couldn't get 100% for the 4th and 5th cases, so i haven't been able to view the bonus material. has anyone viewed it? what's it all about? and yes, i haf the soundtrack as well. it is good, especially if you like chill out music. but there are a few rock songs as well and they're good too. if you love the series, you'll love the soundtrack. ;)

PCGamer gave it a 51% "merely ok" rating.

While the premise was good, they said that the stars delivered their lines with all the emotion of Spock...they speculated that the paychecks for the voiceover work that was probably substantually lower than their acting work may have played a part. Claimed they must have mailed in their work.

Gameplay was described as "simplistic." The five cases were easily solved by finding the vailable clues and no real detective work was necessary.

I've got the CSI game too, i found it quite easy and completed it in a couple of days, there is another CSI game being made by Ubi Soft @ the moment, that should be much better and have more cases on it! It's promised by Ubi Soft that it'll be out some time next year, earlier rather than later!

I have the game too!! I love it!! except Brass gets me mad sometimes because he says I don't have enough evidence and then I want to say to him well you aren't the one thats out there so shut up...but other than that it really good..I'm only on the third case... :D

I haven't got the game :( but I have been reading heaps and heaps of reviews so I could put my 50 cents in this conversation :p! Apparantley it's true that you have the partner pointing out heaps of evidence for you, and also it takes alot of your hard drive. They only have 5 cases so it wouldn't take long to finish the game. Even though I haven't played it (I'm too poor, I want the DVD's first!) but they should add more cases in it. I hear it has good graphics and they have the character voices too!

Okay, I started the fourth case, More Fun than a Barrel of Corpses, on the first CSI game. I got to the Truck but now I am stuck. I gathered the three items from the truck bed and looked at the tires. There is nothing else for me to do (i think). Can you tell me what I am missing?

Back