CSI Bloopers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watching bloopers, i wish there were more available CSI bloopers!

I'd really love to see film on what Billy and some of the others (but him especially from the sound of it) does to torment the actors playing corpses on the show.

:eek: What? Oh my Word! I have got to see that! Do you remember where you saw it? :lol: I know I'm overreacting, but... Oh my... *takes a breather*

I'm sure it exists but I've never seen it - I'd love to though. I've heard Billy in interviews talk about how he gets bored easily when waiting around during scenes and apparently amuses himself by tormenting the "corpses". He's a rascal. :D

do they work on anyone elses pc? because they used to work on mine but they dont now

(i mean the bloopers on the billy petersen site)

it would be better if they was on the dvds :D

Kinda like the way Jackie Chan does bloopers during the closing credits? Or on the extras disc? I'd love to see those.

One of my favorite bloopers is where Jorja is under a house looking in a pipe or something and she starts laughing hysterically. The pipe then falls on her and she starts laughing harder.

There's supposed to be a blooper from "Mea Culpa" at www.marghelgenberger.com but I couldn't find anything of the sort there. Maybe someone else will have better luck tracking it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back